Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

SB.access

why to delay one day what's the logic behind that?
Because as the name suggest:
"In fact, most calls to firefighters are for medical emergencies, not fires, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Other types of emergency calls that firefighters respond to include disaster aid, search-and-rescue operations, and traffic accidents." -Google Search
And these happenings only occur today, and our call would be responded tomorrow.
Logical enough?:cooln:

Artem124

i wouldve spent some nuggets on friday sale if i got a nugget sale.. im done purchasing full price nuggets.. they better send me a 150% + sale soon .. tired of not getting any sales

L00nat33k

@Syntex If at all possible could you please post A.M. or P.M. on the times of when these events occur? Please don't assume we know that you'd use 0:00 for 12:00 A.M. or 12:00 for 12:00 P.M.

Thank you.
If you're at least somewhat intelligent you'd know they're using 24h clock here, so no need to write am or pm! 6:00 = 6:00 and can't be 18:00! (example for 6am and 6pm if you're using 12h clock!)

edros

A discount on the nuggets now would allow many people to purchase the clothes on offer and innogames would certainly benefit from it.

Mihail

Any news regarding Firefighter set? Can anyone help us and tell us a time when will be available?

RO Marmo

Mr. @Syntex , why the hell we have to get all our info from Beta and here is no announcement. It is planned or not for tomorrow 09:00 the deploy of FIREFIGHTER?

Start communicate with the freaking COMMUNITY, you suppose to be a "COMMUNITY MANAGER". Chop chop !

P.S.
Last seen Yesterday at 6:52 PM - Best ! :)

DeletedUser40350

That moment when you delay firefighter, hoping desperate people will buy a much more expensive set (western friday clothes) :lol: .
Moving the sale to tomorrow is just bs, fixing it now will cost you a few clicks ;)