Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

CLAsSiCo

The West Team
Forum moderator
I can't understand ,why a fort fight clothes set like Ron has 105 appearance for a level 150, if this is a fort fight gear for damagers ,what is the role of appearance here, why inno presenting useless sets with irrelevant skills

asdf124

Here's my feedback:
prioritize your promises before seeking plaudits for Kuro-like cut&paste activities
Can you guys not open pandoras door? I understand there are die hard fort fight fans, but still. You make it sound like they don't have a life, just TW/working for your pleasure only.

The only issues I have on these sets is that, its another gambler simulator 2.0.

Here is my real feedback, can you have 10 cards on the first one with 8 none death, 2 death. Then it decreases in each tier? And then change the 25 nuggets only, able to use bonds too for bribing as well. Please and thank you.

RaiderTr

They had promised to "improve" the DotD this year too but since when they keep promises?
Can you guys not open pandoras door? I understand there are die hard fort fight fans, but still. You make it sound like they don't have a life, just TW/working for your pleasure only.
Say what now?

Harriet Oleson

I have a question : can we use two pots of flowers at the same time ? Cause I joined Kansas at the end of the DotD event last year, and I got one I didn't use cause it was the end. And here, I see we can win another one so ... will this just be useless for me to have two of them ? Can I even have two of them in my inventory or will this cause problem ? lol.

Also, if we fail and don't pay in nuggets, seems like we have "flowers for our effort". But that means if we unlock Frida's set rather fast, these flowers will just be lost ? Same with all flowers won in job/friends exchanges/ff etc after unlocking the chest ?

Al35ul

I can't understand ,why a fort fight clothes set like Ron has 105 appearance for a level 150, if this is a fort fight gear for damagers ,what is the role of appearance here, why inno play with our nerves by presenting useless sets with irrelevant skills
It does not - it did have it at some point but it got changed to Leadership.

I have a question : can we use two pots of flowers at the same time ? Cause I joined Kansas at the end of the DotD event last year, and I got one I didn't use cause it was the end. And here, I see we can win another one so ... will this just be useless for me to have two of them ? Can I even have two of them in my inventory or will this cause problem ? lol.

Also, if we fail and don't pay in nuggets, seems like we have "flowers for our effort". But that means if we unlock Frida's set rather fast, these flowers will just be lost ? Same with all flowers won in job/friends exchanges/ff etc after unlocking the chest ?
You cannot use the same flower pot. During the event, you will receive a flower pot from the stage and one that you can purchase in the shop. However, you can't use the same item at the same time, the cooldown would just be applied to both of them. Also, you can't use any flower pots from last year (but you can use the small cases)

Al35ul

Once you unlock the final reward, the Friday chest, you will receive 50 bonds for every 5000 flowers collected

Harriet Oleson

Thanks for the precisions guys ! I was starting to think this event will start and end with a lot of waste, maybe not so much finally :p. Still too bad nuggets are asked everywhere without possibility to pay in bonds or event currency, though.

asdf124

You cannot use the same flower pot. During the event, you will receive a flower pot from the stage and one that you can purchase in the shop. However, you can't use the same item at the same time, the cooldown would just be applied to both of them. Also, you can't use any flower pots from last year (but you can use the small cases)

If you didn't use it last year, you should be able to use it now. At least that was true for the big flower pot I believe and the other ones. Like untouched at all from the moment you got it.