• Fire person that fired Nyborg

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Make Nyborg the new LCM

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Give Nyborg a raise

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters

Oddersfield

Would he actually want to come back given the circumstances of his departure? How could he trust anybody in "authority" at Inno again?

I wonder if Inno's code of conduct and terms of employment are as obscure as their game rules. Whenever I have asked for clarification, the response has done exactly the opposite. For example, one answer boiled down to: it is OK to dig multis except when it isn't. I am still struggling with that one.

But yes, I agree: Save our Nyborg!!!!

RaiderTr

Would he actually want to come back given the circumstances of his departure? How could he trust anybody in "authority" at Inno again?
I mean he wasn't even warned or anything.

Besides, he would be much more careful if he actually were "trained" first.

Would he come back? Maybe.
I wonder if Inno's code of conduct and terms of employment are as obscure as their game rules.
Everything about them is obscure I'm afraid.
Nyborg's post hints it, if not the other instances we hear from other people with their bitter experiences with Inno.

So like you said, "it is okay until it isn't" or vice versa.

Oddersfield

Would he come back? Maybe.

He would be crazy if he returned and he certainly would be put in a straight-jacket if he did.

Nyborg's attraction was that he was the antithesis of what Inno wants and he could no longer be that. Perhaps in the end it is better that he is remembered for his legacy: the gold-standard against which every other CM will be judged.

Malnaborg

I would have no problems in coming back as the Manager.
I would surely do some things different and talk more with my superiors.

But i would surely also still work on the projects i had going. So i think a little give and take, would need to be in place first.
I have no hard feelings towards Etriel, syntex or innogames. I will always like their games, and always come back.
both as a player, but also for a team position.

Nisa

I wonder if Inno's code of conduct and terms of employment are as obscure as their game rules. Whenever I have asked for clarification, the response has done exactly the opposite. For example, one answer boiled down to: it is OK to dig multis except when it isn't. I am still struggling with that one.

But yes, I agree: Save our Nyborg!!!!
You all keep forgetting moderation team( approved by higher bosses ) has a final say and can decide about issues as they see it appropriate.

What bugs me more is a rule defined clearly about account usage when they let someone give account to another person, while many were banned in past for same reason.

Oddersfield

Agreed Kidd.

However, it is one of the few ways in which players can show displeasure with the action. It's effectiveness would have been enhanced if there was an option or two supporting Inno's action.

Even if 100% of all players on all worlds voted in favour of Nyborg, it would be astounding (as in a hell-has-just-frozen-over scenario) if Inno re-instated him. It would be a public admission of error and that is not part of Inno's modus operandi.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Maybe he still can add new options to poll but what's the point.
Current management doesn't care about what the Community wants.