A new CM arrived by the name of Syntex
Lets hope he doesn’t flex.
We have many ideas and many requests
Please please heed our requests as we all love the West,
But first can I have a pie product ?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Thank you for the nice poem, we are going to check soon the request.

You can contact us either here on the support system. Just please note that we can only help in cases related to your player account through the support system. :)

OlliePie

Thank you for the nice poem, we are going to check soon the request.

You can contact us either here on the support system. Just please note that we can only help in cases related to your player account through the support system. :)
@Syntex, whilst i have you attention please can you take all the requests seriously, all the people that post in the forum are really passionate about the West and feel that as CM you need to be active and see for yourselves what is wrong and heed their experiences and knowledge. These players are giving you the information for free!! and for the love of the game.
Thank you for listening
Ollie

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
@Syntex, whilst i have you attention please can you take all the requests seriously, all the people that post in the forum are really passionate about the West and feel that as CM you need to be active and see for yourselves what is wrong and heed their experiences and knowledge. These players are giving you the information for free!! and for the love of the game.
Thank you for listening
Ollie
Definitely I will take every suggestion seriously, and try to address all of them, along with forwarding them to our developers and game designer. Just please allow me some time to catch up with the events and read all your comments in the matter. I can promise to start answering the requests latest early next week, but I will be around also during the weekend. Of course @mnnielsen will also help with that.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
There once was CM called Hr.Nyborg that tried to fix the West
He tried and tried but was denied
They replaced him and everyone was vexed
The forum was busy as all was in a tizzy
Yet nothing was to be done
A new CM arrived by the name of Syntex
Lets hope he doesn’t flex.
We have many ideas and many requests
Please please heed our requests as we all love the West,
But first can I have a pie product ?
very nice poem ;-)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
@mnnielsen and @Syntex may i ask what ur experience is with the west before becomming a "temporary" CM here.

And if u guys play in which worlds/servers do u play??
I have been working at The West for more than 2 years, and I am also playing since then. I play on the Hungarian server, I was also doing it on Beta, but recently there I am more into just testing. If you would be worried that I will not understand some of the suggestions, I can reassure you that's not the case. :D

flarian

I have been working at The West for more than 2 years, and I am also playing since then. I play on the Hungarian server, I was also doing it on Beta, but recently there I am more into just testing. If you would be worried that I will not understand some of the suggestions, I can reassure you that's not the case. :D

Thank you for the responds @Syntex . I am not questioning the experience here. it's more that i want to know what kind of an background u allready had with/inside the game.

I am wondering though. This is an "International server" however most ppl will come from England / America.
Wouldn't it be more optimal to take an American and or English CM.
Or are there currently no English/American CM in the circuit going around?

flarian

Most people actually Europe, not England or America

But sure official language is English.

i agree with that. i should have said the server .net was designed to be for the English/American but it has been dubbed as International. and became pretty international over the years what we saw with the last IFBC i think we had 27 nationalities in that team then.

RaiderTr

They could basically make an "American" server to cater their needs.. Like battle times and stuff but they didn't :hmf:

OlliePie

Let's not forget the nuances and subtleties of the English language as often this is misused and miss construed. Non offensive language in America is offensive in England.
Oh this is one of my favourite subjects.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Thank you for the responds @Syntex . I am not questioning the experience here. it's more that i want to know what kind of an background u allready had with/inside the game.

I am wondering though. This is an "International server" however most ppl will come from England / America.
Wouldn't it be more optimal to take an American and or English CM.
Or are there currently no English/American CM in the circuit going around?
InnoGames is a multinational and multicultural company, we give equal chances for everyone. This is one of our core values, which applies also when it comes to the communication between players. Therefore when it comes to selecting Community Managers their skills and professional background is what is taken in consideration, if we see their language knowledge is suitable for the position. We will not discriminate anyone in anyway.