Union set sale

OlliePie

Again i will gladly suggest this, but i can not promise anything :)
Dear Mr Hr.Nyborg,
I especially like the farm animals, Specifically the chicken.
Whilst I have your attention and I feel we are becoming quite fast friends I feel you would understand where my next request is coming from...
Can you make some pies, I really need pies to go with my goat, I feel that is a good combination.
I can just be a special reward for me for bringing you such exceptional ideas.
May you have a pleasant evening and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply to my request.
Yours sincerely
OlliePie

P.s did you know I came third in a poetry competition about the west, If you cannot find a copy I can share or you can look on my profiles I believe it is available on Amazon I can find the link.

asdf124

Dear Mr Hr.Nyborg,
Whilst I have your attention and I feel we are becoming quite fast friends I feel you would understand where my next request is coming from...
Can you make some pies, I really need pies to go with my goat, I feel that is a good combination.
May you have a pleasant evening and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply to my request.
Yours sincerely
OlliePie

P.s did you know I came third in a poetry competition about the west, If you cannot find a copy I can share or you can look on my profiles I believe it is available on Amazon I can find the link.
Shameless, just shameless.

Joe Kidd

Dear Mr Hr.Nyborg,
Yours sincerely
OlliePie

You are a very silly person Ollie and that makes me happy

OlliePie

You are a very silly person Ollie and that makes me happy
Thank you Joe, that is a high complement and long may I continue to fill your heart with happiness. In the west you can be anything and I choose to be witty. If I make myself chuckle I'm half way there any others are a bonus. Enjoy the show..
Merch is coming.

Thanatoss

My thoughts:

1) sell union set at least on servers that is has already been sold. Inno will make tons of money that will then hopefully re-invest into the game.( A necessary evil)

2) seems like its not the sets that make duellers dmg high but the crit damage perk is op.

3) the new tower buffs ruined ff balance while also not implementing the new formulas. Cortina just made the problem more obvious.

magwai the akeoj

You know.. I actually have a brilliant idea which will bring crazy income to Inno.

Sell Union Officer and Gringo weapons at the same time and watch the money fly.

You have to wonder why they haven't done this, especially because it's assumed that all they care about is money...maybe it has more to do with knowing that if too many people have these, or if they are upgraded, that balance will suffer even more.

Thanatoss

The reason they dont sell them is simply because those who are going to buy it are those that generally spend money in the game.
So by buying the most op staff they probably wont need to spend money again for sets. So they actually will lose money on the long term. But on the short term they could hit 6figures of income.

RaiderTr

The reason they dont sell them is simply because those who are going to buy it are those that generally spend money in the game.
Except, those already bought it and upgraded.
This time everyone and their parents would buy it for known reasons :roll:

Gringo weapons though..