World closure

NovaStar

wow, you guys really like to complicate things

the only active worlds right now are colorado, kansas and juarez. potentially arizona but no one wants to dig. idaho is dead...20vs20 battles are a real sign that this world will never get big numbers again, however much you work for that to be different. it was mentioned 100 times before, proof is there. if people want to migrate to it, i think that's a mistake.. but it's their choice. it has nothing to do with one person, union sets or whatever. it's only universal for one world to get less active when a new one opens and idaho is a fossil already.

this is about w1 indeed...so just get over it

However, we all know that as new people join TW and as they join a world they sometimes can help in keeping a world going,...yet we had to literally watch as certain people would target new people signing up for Idaho and saying "hey, Idaho is dead, you should delete and go to Colorado" ... all because they were unhappy. Is this done in other worlds? I hope not. (Yes, I call that a crusade) Yet, we have been able to bring new people into our alliance (before and after that) and they would disagree and so, of course we defend Idaho.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

More misinfos, lies and manipulations, mkay.

Like we don't delete but we wanted people to delete lmao.
I mean me and my friends were recommended to make a toon in Colorado too once upon a time and none said that :lol:
(Ironically, you had deleted your previous account permanently)

I was told not to start this game again tho, shame I didn't listen.

Meanwhile.. I could but.. I won't bother to prove our "campaign" against Juarez (or Juspaius, Jabroni as we call it) back in the day.

Altho I think first link is kinda enough.

Oh and..
There are enough people who talks/talked against Houston literally everywhere and I personally never played in either J or K as I previously said so there is that too.

Last edited:

NovaStar

I prefer to be in the servers with active PvP and Idaho is simply not that & that's all I am saying. At this point I'd even spend a lot of nuggets to transfer my Idaho character and I know many giants stuck in dead worlds that would pick that option in a heartbeat. Great business opportunity for Innogames.

And nobody is saying that is wrong. That is your right, for sure. For others though Idaho IS where they prefer to be, so constantly having it attacked because YOU are unhappy is not pleasant.

I really do wish they would or will provide a way for you to "escape" as I do not like seeing so many people made unhappy just because you are.

NovaStar

More misinfos, lies and manipulations, mkay.

Like we don't delete but we wanted people to delete lmao.

Yes, new people signing into TW and choosing Idaho, indeed this DID happen in the saloon chat for days and days. I wrote INNO about it but "it didn't break any rules" so it was left alone. We did see this taking place though in saloon and had our "discussions" behind that, as well in Idaho itself. I believe though that you were already on vacation, so ya' know...

DeletedUser15368

Wow I can clearly see that Idaho is really secure about itself. /s

As far as I can see, we all agree that migration would be beneficial either way, people who don't want to be there can leave and others can join.
Now Raider and Nova do us all a favour and go to PMs to debate how dead idaho is or isn't, it's completely irrelevant to this tread :-D
You can both be decent when you don't talk about politics, so might I suggest it's probably better if we all leave it in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

You guys are making mountains out of molehills. The long and short of it is no one cares other than all those people who still play on Idaho. So this debate should be confined to the Idaho internal forums/saloon chat, and especially not in a topic about World 1.

@NovaStar I've read your world telegrams in various places asking for support in these forums. You appear to be concerned that not posting here would somehow lead to harmful outcomes for your world. Let me assure you as a veteran who has been posting in these forums for the past 10+ years, it doesn't matter. Migration/world closures would happen whenever it's financially expedient for Innogames rather than based on what a bunch of players want.

NovaStar

@Harsha.. in all fairness...those world telegrams are mostly to generate more traffic for this forum. For so long, it seems only the same few people care to comment here at all. I did not open those telegrams asking for support in my favor, as they were sent world wide, not only to my specific alliance. Comments and feedback can be valuable from all sides. I also introduced support to this forum for not only one specific topic, but for all. I invited people to start with the most recent posts and go from that point. I would like to see more overall activity in this forum and that is what those world telegrams are about. If I were playing in all the worlds, I would have sent those telegrams in those also.

I am seeing polls lately that only a small player base are seeing and participating in,...the ones in this forum, yet there are many other players in all the worlds that are not participants in this forum and I would like to see more inclusion in those, as well. I am seeing a very vibrant new CM that is interested in helping everyone in this game, not just the ones in this forum, yet taking actions based on the comments and polls generated primarily here in this forum.

I also agree that this debate on Idaho may not belong where it is; however, I am not the one that started it either. That statement should be directed to the ones that did, as well as, to me. It started by others and was intended to influence the decisions of the ones in W1, I believe?

Just so everyone here is aware, this is what I sent worldwide in the 2 worlds I am currently active in . Again, this was merely to generate more interest in what's going on from ALL sides:

"https://forum.the-west.net/index.php

I encourage everyone to go to these game forums, catch up on what's happening with the game (not just Idaho, but all the worlds) and give your 2c worth where you see fit

It's "our" game, so it's the least we can do...

start with the latest recent posts."

Of course, I substituted Arizona for Idaho in the telegram there...it could easily apply to any other world. If I wanted to send it to only supporters of my views it would not have been sent like this worldwide...

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I also agree that this debate on Idaho may not belong where it is; however, I am not the one that started it either. That statement should be directed to the ones that did, as well as, to me. It started by others and was intended to influence the decisions of the ones in W1, I believe?
I've noticed that "influencing" the movement is the motivation of some, and to be honest it's probably helpful to give W1 players an overview of what they are potentially moving to - lest they move to a world destined for deletion - I'm just glad they have more choices than they started with, since they likely have accounts on the older / high activity / high quality world(s).

For what it's worth, there are many game worlds in a worse state than Idaho, but also some, specifically Arizona, have much higher potential.

NovaStar

I've noticed that "influencing" the movement is the motivation of some, and to be honest it's probably helpful to give W1 players an overview of what they are potentially moving to - lest they move to a world destined for deletion - I'm just glad they have more choices than they started with, since they likely have accounts on the older / high activity / high quality world(s).

And you do mean an overview of what they are potentially moving to by more than just one view correct? So, now there are two views. I, also am glad they have more choices, as well.

DeletedUser15368

Of course, you can put your own spin on it, but we're now on a full 2 out of 4 pages talking only about idaho on a W1 thread, after 1 troll-y suggestion.
You really took that bait.

NovaStar

I agree that can be a little much...and tiresome, as well. At least I hope that we are all aware one person alone did not generate those 2 pages.

" after 1 troll-y suggestion." repeatedly in more than one location of the forums

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I agree that can be a little much...and tiresome, as well. At least I hope that we are all aware one person alone did not generate those 2 pages.

" after 1 troll-y suggestion." repeatedly in more than one location of the forums

Technically you generated all the replies since you felt the need to message all your friends to respond to my particular post.

And who are you to say my post about migration suggestion is a 'troll post'? Arrogance clearly knows no bounds.

NovaStar

Technically you generated all the replies since you felt the need to message all your friends to respond to my particular post.

And who are you to say my post about migration suggestion is a 'troll post'? Arrogance clearly knows no bounds.

Ummm...I think that last statement goes to someone else...

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Ummm...I think that last statement goes to someone else...

No matter who it is everybody has an opinion and everybody is allowed to ventilate their opinion on this public forum. To classify a post as a 'troll post' is misplaced arrogance. Please be more inclusive to players with different opinions rather than branding players as a 'troll'.

I am starting to assume you are the troll NovaStar.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Yes, from the game it self, it is highly recommended to read this official forum.
You do not have to write anything, just read it.

We can post many thing in-game but the bigger talks will happen in this forum. So if you do not read here, than you are on your own, for changes being made that you do not know about.

Apart from any new world being opened. I have no news of that yet, and i will do everything in my power to NOT have a world open.

Beefmeister

Apart from any new world being opened. I have no news of that yet, and i will do everything in my power to NOT have a world open.

hehe, why...i love myself a new world
although i'd love to see some worlds closed

instead of not opening a new world, you guys should open a non-enhanced premium world. No buying of SP/AP or instant energy refill/job completion. like colorado

Last edited: