to the rescue prison brothers quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser33878
  • Start date

DeletedUser38868

I have shot the masked bandit several times now and it is not completing the quest. I have been trying 3 days now and yet it is still available to do over and over.

DeletedUser33353

I have shot the masked bandit several times now and it is not completing the quest. I have been trying 3 days now and yet it is still available to do over and over.

Usually, when it says to shoot someone.....it really means to knock them out.

Litedraws

finally won after around 60 tries, i focused on appearance and aiming, with only 1000 health points, and aiming for head and dodging headshots for me. was at level 89, been trying since around level 80. bandit had 600 hitpoints and had to KO him.

Kidd Kalypso

finally won after around 60 tries, i focused on appearance and aiming, with only 1000 health points, and aiming for head and dodging headshots for me. was at level 89, been trying since around level 80. bandit had 600 hitpoints and had to KO him.
Grats.

Claudes

Is their a guide that will help with high appearance gear because it seems I just can't get the correct combination

drphil3

it's a little necro at this point, but high appearance, as low on tactics as you can get, so that also means lower your charisma. lower health helps because some of these "mirror" types work with the same amount. about the second or third hit i aim for the shooting hand, the rest, head shots, and you? bob and weave son, bob and weave. use every replay in basic view to help you plan it out.