new cm please

wyindywidualizowany

Hi mr. new CM,

if you want to be more liked than kuro please make inno sell union again and buff tower bonuses. Otherwise, you'll just prove to us that you're kuro2 and have no impact on the game.

Thanks in advance

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
So a quick questioning around about those 2 buffs, got me this.

A lot of the sets and items are being recalculated at the moment.
So is the union set, since many people found it to powerful.

With the fortbattle towers, they were also recalculated earlier this year, so it should change some aspects of the game. Plus at the moment a general fort battle rules redo is also in the works.

So not that i do not want to do anything, but it would seem that there is being done something about those 2 things.
And with a roadmap going on for this year 2021 it might be something we see later this game year :)

RaiderTr

If everyone stopped p(l)aying that would have an impact
They most likely would just close the game.
Since playerbase is like few ten thousands at best nowadays.

They focus on their other games for years.
A lot of the sets and items are being recalculated at the moment.
So is the union set, since many people found it to powerful
Are you sure though?
I mean we were told many times that since it's a "premium" set that is directly bought with money.. it won't be balanced.

It took 2 years for them to admit how OP it is anyhow.
Plus at the moment a general fort battle rules redo is also in the works.
Is it?

They (Diggo) tried few things after IFBC 3 (which was a year ago) but that was about it.

We never heard any other thing ever since after Tower etc chances.

Ps. See my signature for various related links/threads.
roadmap going on for this year 2021
You mean the one they "advertised" a year ago and never said anything else (than higher max Level) ever since?

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Welcome @Hr.Nyborg, it's always interesting when the company appoints the newest member of the community as the manager of it, but:

So is the union set, since many people found it to powerful.

Plus at the moment a general fort battle rules redo is also in the works.

With these two lines, you've given us more to work with than anyone at innogames has in the last year. It would be incredible if this most basic level of communication was the new standard, especially here on the flagship international server.

You may or may not be aware that you join us at the lowest point in this game's award-winning history, and I wish you the best of luck in being part of the revival of our PvP communities.

Artem124

i play in Arizona and fort battles has died again.. if we do get one its like 1 battle every month now! so getting union in shop is useless pretty much....

Abydos1

Well in the world that still does fort battles there is a sea of blue from all the defense victories (99.9%)...the question is when is this tank attack set coming out?

Beefmeister

mr. cm, the most important thing right now, is balancing sides on the game. the last major update in fort fights made the game even worse than before - influenced by certain people that have no idea how this game works.

are the people in charge actually aware of it? are they trying to fix it in any way? cuz the last 3 years felt like most of the people on the forum were talking to themselves

or are we going to have another major overhaul without any testing or thought process like we did in the last 3 years?

welcome to the team and i hope things will work better than they did until now

Last edited:

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well compared to the gameplay, i have only played on the danish worlds, and not here on a more wider player base.
Compared to sets and skills i know my self, that with the high level players they have a broad amount of clothes that for some players might seem overpowered, mostly because they cant get the same clothes anymore, being it only available from an event.

Now with that, i must admit, i have no real info as to what or how the "backstage" work is going at the moment. What is in the mix and so on.
But no matter what, for you as players and for me as well, i would like to ask around and find out what the thoughts is about this, with the developers behind the game.

This is just as much interesting for me, as is for you :)

Poker Alice

../But no matter what, for you as players and for me as well, i would like to ask around and find out what the thoughts is about this, with the developers behind the game.

This is just as much interesting for me, as is for you :)
Good luck with your new position. There is a silent player base which doesn't visit this forum. Although, it might seem that the majority of players feel the same way as what is being reflected on this forum, that actually may not be true. It would be appreciated to read what the developers think in general about the games future.

I would like to see the game take on a completely new approach and that approach might be shared by many players, most importantly including new players. For me, I completely got sick of listening to all the balancing arguments. It is only a game and simply not worth the aggravation.

bosurker

I don't exactly expect the new Community Manager to come in and fix issues we have with Fort Fights, Adventures, and Premium nonsense - doesn't make much sense asking a person in a PR role to fix design direction and development of the game. All I can ask for is a more open line of communication and some attempt at understanding some of the underlying contempt most of us have. Most of the nay-sayers on these forums (myself included) voice our objections not out of hatred for the game, but from a position of wanting to see the game succeed and grow again.