Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Dubjean

Don't forget you have to do an adventure for every world you play which for many is more than one time sitting and waiting for hours! It's bad enough to have to do it but to win it means even more suffering. I'll pass.

Mary Hinge

How about a redeemable token from the circus or another event worth 1 adventure win? I can't see any other way I could finish a whole string of events.
This way Inno would save face by not having to admit that adventures are a disaster that they continue to force on us in the belief that people will enjoy them if you force them to do it enough and I won't have to put up with the toxic trolls that live there every time you put a foot wrong.

Ripwise

Not only that the adventures are bad but that they make sets for adventures means that they(Inno) dont know what the hell is hapening in the game. Just a sad story this is...

Ripett

Not only that the adventures are bad but that they make sets for adventures means that they(Inno) dont know what the hell is hapening in the game. Just a sad story this is...
Don't know, or more then likely don't care...

DeletedUser15368

Hear me out here, I have a wild conspiracy. Most of us straight up refuse to play adventures for many valid reasons, but maybe they're actually the most balanced and least toxic game mode in the current version of the game.

• With hours of queuing, it takes only the most hardcore and dedicated Adventure players - who probably know how to play adventures (also because they force anyone who doesn't out)
  • Toxic chat is similar to toxic fort battle ranking culture and I've seen new leaders treated so poorly that they refused to lead again
  • Everything depends only on the weapon and +multiplayer bonuses, much easier to balance without astronomical levels of skill points, and if you're already playing adventures, you're already probably happy to gamble huge amounts of virtual currency to be competitive
When duelling was ruined, the activity plummeted and those remaining moved to forts, maybe we are living through an impossible to imagine shift to Adventures. If the focus of new sets are based there, one can possibly see a pattern emerging and Adventures players might want to enjoy their game while they can.

Pankreas PorFavor

Hear me out here, I have a wild conspiracy. Most of us straight up refuse to play adventures for many valid reasons, but maybe they're actually the most balanced and least toxic game mode in the current version of the game.

I joined an adventure today after waiting less than 5 minutes. 3vs3, one 150lvl player on each side, and 2 under 100lvl.
There was no cursing or toxicity, actually the only thing that was said in chat was me saying that I am here only for the quest and I'll probably make mistakes (which I did), and a player replied they're new to adventures too after not playing for a while. and we actually won!
I know that this is just one single adventure and I did have negative experiences in the past (which is why I never play them), but this was a nice change. who knows, maybe it's a new trend? ;) :D (or am I being naive?)

Has the location for the Painted Easter Eggs changed? I've been spamming 15 sec jobs with carving out claims and exploration and neither have yielded anything.

Pankreas PorFavor

Has the location for the Painted Easter Eggs changed? I've been spamming 15 sec jobs with carving out claims and exploration and neither have yielded anything.

this is a question related to a quest more than feedback for the Easter 2021 event, but anyway... ;)
try other jobs. according to tw-calc (https://tw-calc.net/quests/group/182#2931), painted eggs can be found here:
Sawing wood
Carving out claims
Exploration
Breaking in horses
Stealing Horses

but since we're supposed to provide feedback about the event - I just noticed something strange when checking the odds for different items and categories in the tombola:

Capture.PNG
melee weapons = 9.6%, ranged weapons 11%
why? they're both dueling weapons, why should one be easier to get than the other one? why not 10.3% for both? if you're preferring ranged duelers over melee, will you apply the same approach for other areas in future tombolas? for example, different chance to win items from FF set than jobbing or dueling set?
as small as the difference may be - why is there any difference?

Last edited:
this is a question related to a quest more than feedback for the Easter 2021 event, but anyway... ;)
try other jobs. according to tw-calc (https://tw-calc.net/quests/group/182#2931), painted eggs can be found here:
Sawing wood
Carving out claims
Exploration
Breaking in horses
Stealing Horses

Thanks, yeah I was going by that link and burned through a whole energy bar without getting a single drop. Was just confirming it's not a bugged or anything. :)

Thanks, yeah I was going by that link and burned through a whole energy bar without getting a single drop. Was just confirming it's not a bugged or anything. :)

Still not getting anything from it so I'll put down my feedback. I don't think it makes sense to feature rare drop items for events where a player needs to babysit and spam 15 sec jobs to get them. I'd rather this be, do this for 8 hours, etc and I'll queue them up. My 2 cents.

Pankreas PorFavor

Still not getting anything from it so I'll put down my feedback. I don't think it makes sense to feature rare drop items for events where a player needs to babysit and spam 15 sec jobs to get them. I'd rather this be, do this for 8 hours, etc and I'll queue them up. My 2 cents.

we just talked about it in Saloon chat in Arizona. it seems that people have a problem getting eggs on Breaking in horses, but they can drop 2 on Stealing horses. try that approach. spam Sawing wood, Exploration, Carving out claims until you get one egg on each job. then switch to Stealing horses and spam until you get the remaining 2 eggs.

we just talked about it in Saloon chat in Arizona. it seems that people have a problem getting eggs on Breaking in horses, but they can drop 2 on Stealing horses. try that approach. spam Sawing wood, Exploration, Carving out claims until you get one egg on each job. then switch to Stealing horses and spam until you get the remaining 2 eggs.

Thanks, yeah, that's what I ended up doing, alternating between those job locations (claims/exploration, then moved to horses, then moved to wood) and got the 5 eggs.

Pankreas PorFavor

I just noticed something strange when checking the odds for different items and categories in the tombola:

View attachment 2446
melee weapons = 9.6%, ranged weapons 11%
why? they're both dueling weapons, why should one be easier to get than the other one? why not 10.3% for both? if you're preferring ranged duelers over melee, will you apply the same approach for other areas in future tombolas? for example, different chance to win items from FF set than jobbing or dueling set?
as small as the difference may be - why is there any difference?

@kuro - maybe you overlooked this?
let me ask again - why is the chance to win a melee weapon vs. a ranged weapon not the same?
in the past Inno added shooting as a skill on some melee weapons in tombolas and ignored feedback, I assumed it's just another example of them having no idea about the game they're making. is this the case this time too? or is it a signal of something else?

Abydos1

Since there are no scheduled battles tonight can we have a mod dug Awesomia battle instead on short notice at around 9-10 PM game time?

NovaStar

@ Abydos1, please specify which world you mean...not all the worlds have that situation...lol

Also, you don't need a mod to dig Awesomia...any hat can

48k spin = jedidiah smith leather vest. In 3 worlds, in one or two events a year, i'll save up for 3-4 days to get the 48k spin. i have never received a full clothing chest from that spin. however, i've received several of those "premium chests" and at least 4 extraordinary letters.

I think if the mods don't like a char, they can have Inno flip a switch to eff you over :D

Abydos1

On that note I have yet to complete any of these crappy sets but have a lot of copies from doing numerous 9k, 1500, and free spins with 100 wins streak...

Worst event ever. Tried numerous times to get Johnny Behan's pants but failed. Other than free spins and 1,5k egg /25 nugget spins I had about 100 9k egg/150 nugget spins. On several of those spins I "won" rare easter chest, energy box or bonds but not Johnny Behan's pants.

My conclusion is that the more nuggets I use the worse an event.

Nuggets will stay in my pockets,
untill spins are done fairer.