Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

Ranger-Schwartz

Thanks, kuro

Are there going to be heart basket rewards (or other bonus hearts) in addition to the hearts accumulated in fort battles as there was last year in the Valentine event? Often these were given out at fort battles that the moderators dug at awesomia,

Last edited:

Nisa

I am curious what was the reasoning of starting event this late and adding quests before the event started. What will happen to hearts received as reward in completed quests ?

Protasov

I am curious what was the reasoning of starting event this late and adding quests before the event started. What will happen to hearts received as reward in completed quests ?

I would hold off completing the quests until the event starts, otherwise those hearts will be lost into the netherworld.

My guess is that the quests weren't supposed to start yet...but, there they are.

I am unable to send hearts to any of my friends. Normally I thought there would be an icon that comes up on each player's avatar like sending flowers from the day of the dead but not seeing it here. I am getting hearts from the quests though. Any ideas?

Abydos1

Well Valentine's day is supposed to be on the 14th yet the event is starting 3 days later on the 17th...I hope everybody is doing the long hour quests that don't give hearts rewards in the meantime and getting the Bouquet duels done.

Ranger-Schwartz

Still curious..... kuro...are you here? I had started this thread hoping to know if awesomia bonus forts will be dug by moderators with those extra special hearts / other rewards?

NovaStar

This was posted for everyone and can be found on your login screen: (any quests with heart rewards are lost)

Valentine's Quests

(On 13/02/21 at 10:17 pm)

Please note that our Valentine's Day event will start on 17th February, and until then if you close a quest that would give Hearts as rewards, you will not receive them. We highly recommend completing these quests only after our event starts. Thank you for your understanding!

Nisa

This was posted for everyone and can be found on your login screen: (any quests with heart rewards are lost)

Valentine's Quests

(On 13/02/21 at 10:17 pm)

Please note that our Valentine's Day event will start on 17th February, and until then if you close a quest that would give Hearts as rewards, you will not receive them. We highly recommend completing these quests only after our event starts. Thank you for your understanding!

Exactly, so I'm still curious what was the reasoning for something like that,. Thank you for your understanding ? Once again things are not done correctly and reply is, oh well doesnt matter , let's move on ?

brilliant.

Yeah it doesnt help that the quest themselves say that the event started on Feb 14th and I'm not sure the 17th date was communicated in the game itself? But anyway, yeah, I guess I'll know to visit here as well next time.

Al35ul

Still curious..... kuro...are you here? I had started this thread hoping to know if awesomia bonus forts will be dug by moderators with those extra special hearts / other rewards?
Some battles might be dug, we'll consider this :)

LOL, wow, I'm in the hole on this one...this might take a while...

View attachment 2419
Once the event starts, cancel the quest then accept it again - the quest should then work just fine :)

kuro90

Thanks, kuro

Are there going to be heart basket rewards (or other bonus hearts) in addition to the hearts accumulated in fort battles as there was last year in the Valentine event? Often these were given out at fort battles that the moderators dug at awesomia,

We will try to schedule some battles to provide hearts as bonus, thank you for the input.

Yeah it doesnt help that the quest themselves say that the event started on Feb 14th and I'm not sure the 17th date was communicated in the game itself? But anyway, yeah, I guess I'll know to visit here as well next time.

We posted a news on the homepage on the 13th to inform that Valentine's event would have started 3 days after the usual date. We are sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately due to some internal delays, we had to postpone it for 3 days.

SB.access

In my case, I never visit the-west homepage anymore since I set it to "Login Permanently" and added each world I play to Home screen so it would automatically open the said world.

Only when the login session has expired or there's a maintenance did I make myself to go there now.

Then again, a lot of players give warnings in chats about how you will lose the heart rewards if you complete the quest before the event begin on 17th. So, some must've missed them I guess.