Balance Adventures

tuonelaam

Proposal
Reduce the level of all rifles brought into adventures to lev 0.

Current Workaround
/

Details
Adventures are extremly unbalanced. This is nothing new. Following my proposal, the stats of all rifles used in adventures equal the stats of that weapon at lev 0.
It is extremly frustrating when you see the enemy lobby and know you lost even bevor the game starts because 1 enemy has lev 3 deputy and another lev 3 Union Officer rifle.
Even at lev 0, some weapons (especially nugget weapons) are far superior, but at the opponents would at least stand a chance to fight them. People that spend nuggets still have the advantage and people can still have lev 3 clothing set, but it would be a step in the right direction to balance things.
People don't buy nugget weapon sets for adventures anyway, so I doubt Inno would loose any money going ahead with this change.

Abuse Prevention
None

Summary
This would help the balance of adventures and would reward smart plays since a better team can to some degree be outplayed.

DeletedUser15368

You've accurately described the main reason I've had absolutely no interest in the unfinished Adventures game-mode since they removed the bear, and while I hope resources are focused elsewhere, like fixing broken fort battles, I do hope you one day get a finished and balanced Adventures game-mode to enjoy.

I'd also like to add that there's been a feature to create a party, or gang, on the beta world for a number of years now, that never actually got added to the main branch of the game (I believe due to there being no way to block invites from being spammed at you). This could help ensure people are teamed up with appropriate players and help with matchmaking, but I very much doubt there's any kind of MMR going on here, and you're just matched up randomly.
YxSjFwl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

You've accurately described the main reason I've had absolutely no interest in the unfinished Adventures game-mode since they removed the bear, and while I hope resources are focused elsewhere, like fixing broken fort battles, I do hope you one day get a finished and balanced Adventures game-mode to enjoy.

I'd also like to add that there's been a feature to create a party, or gang, on the beta world for a number of years now, that never actually got added to the main branch of the game (I believe due to there being no way to block invites from being spammed at you). This could help ensure people are teamed up with appropriate players and help with matchmaking, but I very much doubt there's any kind of MMR going on here, and you're just matched up randomly.
YxSjFwl.png
Makes you wonder what beta actually is, is it really the same as main worlds, or is it really an enhanced version of the current game? They just lie about it by labeling it as "Beta".

Proposal
Reduce the level of all rifles brought into adventures to lev 0.

Current Workaround
/

Details
Adventures are extremly unbalanced. This is nothing new. Following my proposal, the stats of all rifles used in adventures equal the stats of that weapon at lev 0.
It is extremly frustrating when you see the enemy lobby and know you lost even bevor the game starts because 1 enemy has lev 3 deputy and another lev 3 Union Officer rifle.
Even at lev 0, some weapons (especially nugget weapons) are far superior, but at the opponents would at least stand a chance to fight them. People that spend nuggets still have the advantage and people can still have lev 3 clothing set, but it would be a step in the right direction to balance things.
People don't buy nugget weapon sets for adventures anyway, so I doubt Inno would loose any money going ahead with this change.

Abuse Prevention
None

Summary
This would help the balance of adventures and would reward smart plays since a better team can to some degree be outplayed.
I don't think that'll help much due to how other factors come into play. Basically thou, what I see as another potential problem is how to implement this.

Nor the fact that adventure popularity is among the lowest since its arrival due to the removal of 1% wisdom potion. I doubt innogames actually care about adventures anymore, it just feels like a game mode they came up to distract people and then just threw it at the dumpster. I believe their are about 2 things that they updated since its arrival about 6 years ago.(5 years so far, going to be 6 in october) I also think that I am wrong about the 2 updates, not sure.

0. Removal of the wisdom potion from adventure shop.(it doesn't really count since it doesn't effect gameplay just how often you can find other players.
1. The swapping of first movement between red and blue team.
2. would be the koing a barrel would count as a ko for the other team.

Basically minimum effort has been going on for adventures.

Abydos1

I agree with the upgraded weapons make crapventures unplayable for most people but that's how it's been since I played them and it has just gotten worse as they reintroduce these nugget events regularly...I'm all for nerfing this advantage as if it is unupgraded but I doubt they will implement it.

DeletedUser37186

so how would you fix this problem? you cant.. unless they set it to where you cant use any weapons but outlaw + those other weapons from loot chests.. + those shop weapons

tuonelaam

Well you will always have inbalance since there will always be a level difference and different clothes sets.
But I do honestly think using any weapon at lev 0 would help a lot.

cpt.N3M0

SUMMARY:
-INCREASE GAME LOBBY FROM 3 TO 5-7 EACH TEAM
-INCREASE THE ABILITY OF PLAYER TO STACK HP
-INCREASE THE ABILITY OF PLAYER TO DODGE
-CREATE UNIQUE REWARDS SET FOR ADVENTURE (change semestrally)
-UPDATE THE REWARDS OF THE UNION PACIFIC MARKET / FAIR / VETERAN SHOP
-CHANGE THE SPAWN PLACE TO ELIMINATE THE ABILITY OF SPAWN KILL AND MAKE KILLS COUNT MORE

BODY OF THE POST:
yeah ... you really cant block rifle lvl up because it will hurt A LOT inno's incomes

and you cant even make premade teams because otherwise you will find 3 or 5 lvl 3 lazoo on the same team...

In my opinion the best counterpart to single super soldiers is increasing the team play and the ability of non-premium (and premium) player
to increase their defenses and their life...

---------------------------------------------------------
-lets say for example that i use :
j.warren set - R.sherman dog set - shiny golden set
i get +22 defense and 2500 hp

like this i resist 1round and i am not able to dodge nothing !!
I MEAN NOTHING!!

-lets say i use full courtier:
i get +5 defense and 3200 hp

i can resist FOR SURE 2 round but i can still be spawn killed and i got a bad rifle!

Is like giving enemy full union sets and to you only the deadwood set..... yeah i got some hp but is not enought
and it fell like you re naked because if you dont start first , you just die....
--------------------------------------------------------

what i mean is that the game needs a balance patch for the defences math because as soon as you get
decent gears you will ONESHOOT everybody and that's not fine if there are only 3 player....
things would be better if there would be more player and one kill wouldnt mean that much...

The other thing that you spoke about is REWARDS :
there re no rewards that would inspire anybody to play , nothing worth time ... same as the travelling fair and the bonds market....
i think Inno may gain more remaking all the stuff on the bond market ,putting them on the fair and on adventure but there should be
3-4 unique set gainable only trow adventure that have a M.E.T.A. level of strenght at the release and they get annually or semestrally changed...

Without reward we would not have enought player to have team play and without wider game lobby you cant fight the boreness of being spawn kill..

Abydos1

You just described the main problems with crapventures Nemo which is why there are not many players playing to begin with so trying to get bigger teams won't really help since the queue wait time will just be even longer than it is already and Inno has already decided to not bother with really trying to fix it.

cpt.N3M0

SUMMARY:
-CREATE UNIQUE REWARDS SET FOR ADVENTURE (change semestrally)
-UPDATE THE REWARDS OF THE UNION PACIFIC MARKET / FAIR / VETERAN SHOP

That's the solution to your problem... i already wrote it maybe you missed it ...
the point is that nobody miss Tombolas event .... right? nobody would miss adventure if
they would periodically release sets uniquely droppable trow adventure ... not only related to adventure
but also to works , salary , regeneration , fortfight.... i mean whatever but released 2-3 each 3-4 month soo
people could drop them even if they require lots of veteran point due to low % to drop... you can round up with nuggets...
it will harvest more people for adventure!

DeletedUser15368

That's the solution to your problem... i already wrote it maybe you missed it ...
the point is that nobody miss Tombolas event .... right? nobody would miss adventure if
they would periodically release sets uniquely droppable trow adventure ... not only related to adventure
but also to works , salary , regeneration , fortfight.... i mean whatever but released 2-3 each 3-4 month soo
people could drop them even if they require lots of veteran point due to low % to drop... you can round up with nuggets...
it will harvest more people for adventure!
The problem is no one wants to be forced to play adventures, especially in their current state, for game progression, see the backlash every time it's a quest requirement.

asdf124

-lets say for example that i use :
j.warren set - R.sherman dog set - shiny golden set
i get +22 defense and 2500 hp

like this i resist 1round and i am not able to dodge nothing !!
I MEAN NOTHING!!

-lets say i use full courtier:
i get +5 defense and 3200 hp
I ain't sure why no one actually said anything about your numbers. They don't actually add up.

Which level are you talking about? I believe shiny golden gun can be gotten by about level 85.

Assuming you are level 85, your hp would be over 4k(4104 at 22 defense using shiny golden gun and thats without using any dueling weapon. As you don't get any bonus to adventures.)

cpt.N3M0

asdf i am 134 but it doesnt matter , the problem is that no matter the level you cant dodge and you cant tank shoot ,
balancing the defense is a must ....

lulumcnoob i cant really explain to you that rewarding someone for doing a thing that he like is not forcing him but rewarding...
maybe read again, you may have missunderstood my message and i didnt planned it as a complete and rounded speach