Harvest Event - Feedback

Beefmeister

despite the jobs of choice making some sort of universal sense - harvesting "rye", who chose those jobs?
they bring nothing in terms of xp money or useful products...pretty disappointed..at least for the other clicky events i wasn't wasting 5-6 hours of my life without getting some money/xp

Sjeesje

During these kind of events I used to always collect Lotus flower, gold dust, saws etc
Now i'm only doing it on my main world because there's really nothing to it anymore

tuonelaam

It would be nice to have some more information on the event.
Will the Set be auctionable later on?
What is the drop chance of the rye's? Does a higher product drop chance increase it? Do jobs with a higher product drop chance increase the probability?
How will be have access to the Clothes and Animal set?

I don't really understand why these information aren't provided upfront.
Would be nice to have them :).

Cheers.

asdf124

It would be nice to have some more information on the event.
Will the Set be auctionable later on?
What is the drop chance of the rye's? Does a higher product drop chance increase it? Do jobs with a higher product drop chance increase the probability?
How will be have access to the Clothes and Animal set?

I don't really understand why these information aren't provided upfront.
Would be nice to have them :).

Cheers.
This years's items will be auctionable starting from version 2.132.

This says after ps, but checking 2.132 in beta doesn't say anything about harvester gear being auctionable, nor the item codes says auctionable.

So I assume that the correct one will be information provided here.

With the debacle of the St Patrick's event and coin collecting, maybe there should be some more details provided about the daily tasks that need to be accomplished. It would be nice to have information so we can plan out what we need to do instead of wondering how we're going to get 30 coins in less than 30 days when the only reward so far has been 1 day, 1 coin. If I miss a day, or get KOd, will I still be able to achieve 30 coins?

Deleted User - 3853873

what the hell i only got 99 not 100 ears and got achieve,so got shorted one plus no diamond gun of course,i figured that my luck sucks at this game.plus how hell we suppose have a chance it 18 days to get the 30 coins when 90 percent of us cant do a one hit knock out .how fair is that . ruining the game with this one hit knock out crap,im about to nerd rage and quit for good.the only way to get the coins is by doing a quest most the player base cant do.shame on you inno and the devs that came up with this.

Deleted User - 3853873

This years's items will be auctionable starting from version 2.132.

This says after ps, but checking 2.132 in beta doesn't say anything about harvester gear being auctionable, nor the item codes says auctionable.

So I assume that the correct one will be information provided here.
only thing i think they mean will be auctionable is the quest items like the feathers cloth rag not the gear

joeka

When with the items required for the Harvest Preparations quest be auctionable? It's ridiculous to have to wait a week, like on beta, for that and not be able to finish the quest.

Joe Kidd

In regards to the 3 Sliver Coins for a "One-hit" victory is difficult. As a sample for this toon out of 473 successful duels I have 7 "One-hit" victories. That's 1.48%. I don't know if that is typical or not but if it is all you are really doing with this type of quest is encouraging pushed duels to get the coins. The other problem with this is those that push themselves to get this quest completed either deplete their own target pool or get KOed which then takes them out of the next quest if the KO is not timed well.

It does seem like the risk versus reward on this event is not that appealing especially for lower level players.

Deleted User - 3853873

ok this is how i feel about this game now,first y0u make a dueling mini event that 90 percent of people cant do then you do the new questline for a lousy badge no clothes or saddle.so i figure you will prob sell the saddle and clothe chest for nugs,so you get nothing but some buffs for this event.it is the worst event ever a lot of people out of work because of covid cant even feed their familys and you make this whole event about money except the weapons we cant get ya.im done with buying nugs from inno.the greed has gotten way to bad .its waste of mats and time doing harvest fest quetline for lousy badge and make people think hey maybe a chance we get the clothes this way ha fool me once never again.by the way im not the only player very upset you have many, so good luck with lost nug purchases.

DeletedUser15368

Yeah, I don't know if it's possible to collect everything without those 3x one-hit victories, but it's literally easier to fail a duel than one-hit a duel. Not a good quest requirement, so I hope this is "optional", I don't even think one can feasibly do it in 30 days without coming into contest with the pushing rules. I'm in favour of difficult quests when you're giving away gear, but not ones where you have to bend the, admittedly too stringent, rules in order to complete it in the time given, by negotiating KO's with other players.
With that being said, anyone need a KO on colo? :boone: /s

Apparently the drop-rates for the quest items are too low too.

There's a timed element to the quest, no one wants that.

Also apparently "Slept: 0/1" is a requirement, didn't we all agree never to do that crap again because literally everyone hates it?

Low drops, requiring Americans to be up and playing after 1am, and an impossible one-hit challenge really lock most people out of this questline.

Product manager: "take all the things players despise us for and add those"
Dev: "you got it boss"

That's 1.48%. I don't know if that is typical or not
Yes, 0.5% for non-duellers to 2% for pure duellers sounds about right, I think i have the sample size to prove it. I used to love duelling a lot as you can see...

Retired Dueller character:
QIWLIRv.png

Fort Fighter with no duel build character:
jezoMLV.png

I could go on to talk about the absolute state of duelling from a former pure dueller's perspective, but what's the point, I'd rather they focused on forts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dubjean

so you open 100 rye, don't get the products you need to continue the quest, can't buy them off the market yet either... so how much is inno going to charge us for them and when? It would be nice to be able to buy them either from the market or from the shop in order to get the quest done earlier. These quests are getting more useless to do as time goes by between all the crafted stuff you need to beg for, the products you can't get dropped, the duels that the normal player can't do, the adventures that don't get enough players or have to win them, and the timed parts where someone has to be up in the middle of the night. At least give us the products needed!

Joe Kidd

@Dubjean On Beta, Leones sold all the required items vis a vis Henry(red feathers, yellow feathers, and peices of cloth) for $2,999 each. I'd be really surprised if that happens here at all.

asdf124

so you open 100 rye, don't get the products you need to continue the quest, can't buy them off the market yet either... so how much is inno going to charge us for them and when? It would be nice to be able to buy them either from the market or from the shop in order to get the quest done earlier. These quests are getting more useless to do as time goes by between all the crafted stuff you need to beg for, the products you can't get dropped, the duels that the normal player can't do, the adventures that don't get enough players or have to win them, and the timed parts where someone has to be up in the middle of the night. At least give us the products needed!
I don't know why many are complaining about adventures, if most quest goers do em at the same time. Many will be able to do it, while one hit victory....... Without pushing, good luck!

Pankreas PorFavor

If only there was something like a beta server, right Pank?

beta... where people can get 3x more nuggets for their money and upgrade their gear to higher levels. testing? what testing?

You weren't around for the St Pat's event? That was a crime against humanity.

I've been here for the St.Pat's event and every other event since 2008/9. I still find this to be the worst.