Update Feedbacks - 2.130

Abydos1

Yes, I knew they would fix the barrel KO exploit! I just know how it works with these games but this is one I really was pushing for since it makes crapventures even more unbareable to play. Thanks for actually listening and hope it won't stop there. ;)

Deleted User - 4180592

any chance the adventure leaderboard can be sorted by total matches played too?

I know it won't stop players queuing and doing nothing, but it's certainly better than letting barrel shooters top the rankings.

Deleted User - 3853873

it says barrels count as ko,doent say fixed it? that has been that way since start and why some people played like 200 games but have thousands of koes

asdf124

it says barrels count as ko,doent say fixed it? that has been that way since start and why some people played like 200 games but have thousands of koes
It still counts as koes but now it counts as your opposing teams ko. That is the fix. So basically, you'd be giving koes to the other team but I think it wouldn't count towards anyones ko.

Yes, I knew they would fix the barrel KO exploit! I just know how it works with these games but this is one I really was pushing for since it makes crapventures even more unbareable to play. Thanks for actually listening and hope it won't stop there.
I for one would prefer more game modes like bear hunt, free for all, and deathmatch for adventures. New maps too

any chance the adventure leaderboard can be sorted by total matches played too?

I know it won't stop players queuing and doing nothing, but it's certainly better than letting barrel shooters top the rankings.
Easy, just have adventures won as sorting method for adventure rank.

Deleted User - 4180592

Easy, just have adventures won as sorting method for adventure rank.
well I was suggesting an option that is already there, seems like it would be easier to "code" then adding an entirely new bracket, plus total wins is so dubious too, the matchmaking system is based on level which leads to too many unfair fights.

asdf124

well I was suggesting an option that is already there, seems like it would be easier to "code" then adding an entirely new bracket, plus total wins is so dubious too, the matchmaking system is based on level which leads to too many unfair fights.
They are already working on the matchmaking system it appears, but the bracket isn't relatively hard to do since wins is already known in the statistics. So basically, you have to add a new bracket and simply link the statistics.

Abydos1

Actually wins and losses in adventures is hidden in your statistics...other people can't see that when they look at your profile. Total matches is more suitable for sorting because if you managed to suffer through all those games you should be on top. ;)

asdf124

Actually wins and losses in adventures is hidden in your statistics...other people can't see that when they look at your profile. Total matches is more suitable for sorting because if you managed to suffer through all those games you should be on top. ;)
Adventures as a whole is hidden from anyone, so how is total matches more suitable in the long run? So basically, invite everyone to queue and simply not set anything after clicking the button to join. 100% great feature.

vnflag

Adventures as a whole is hidden from anyone, so how is total matches more suitable in the long run? So basically, invite everyone to queue and simply not set anything after clicking the button to join. 100% great feature.
asdf, need you at adv game

Deleted User - 4180592

you can't stop players abusing any feature unless the staff hand out punishments, but it's still a far more relevant stat than how many barrels people KO'd. I agree it's not ideal but we're just talking about a change to the leaderboard to make the best of a bad situation. The no1 for total matches on Colorado for example would still be someone that abused it the way you suggested they would (but for different reasons apparently) so it really is a bandaid fix and nothing more. The staff can't force people to play after they queued because they can't actually determine what is preventing that player from participating, just the same as when a certain player was queuing solely to quit at lobby and troll the other players, which went on for nearly 2 months I think.

I'm inclined to believe that the amount of players who would queue and do absolutely nothing would be relatively small, and they could always switch it again once it became a problem and make them look like idiots who wasted their time (and everyone else's, but what's new lol)

DeletedUser15368

I'm inclined to say that a player should be placed into a special lobby for low-reputation players so they can only play with other toxic players, if they receive enough genuine complaints from fellow players about their negative conduct. But knowing the type of people to play Adventures, the fact you could get someone you don't liked quarantined by spamming reports is an issue of itself.

The issue about people being AFK when the lobby starts, and not readying up, is probably due to it sometimes taking upwards of an hour to find a match, probably should link all the Adventures together from every market to increase the viable player-base for that game mode.

I'll just continue to stay away from that dark, damp, mouldy, unfinished, corner of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3853873

id do more advents if i didnt have set in a que for over a hour just to get in then someone leaves cause other team has better weapons.so frustrating waiting all that time and back in que.makes it almost impossible to even do one daily unless you have a few hours to keep clicking every hour or so.

Abydos1

you can't stop players abusing any feature unless the staff hand out punishments, but it's still a far more relevant stat than how many barrels people KO'd. I agree it's not ideal but we're just talking about a change to the leaderboard to make the best of a bad situation. The no1 for total matches on Colorado for example would still be someone that abused it the way you suggested they would (but for different reasons apparently) so it really is a bandaid fix and nothing more. The staff can't force people to play after they queued because they can't actually determine what is preventing that player from participating, just the same as when a certain player was queuing solely to quit at lobby and troll the other players, which went on for nearly 2 months I think.

I'm inclined to believe that the amount of players who would queue and do absolutely nothing would be relatively small, and they could always switch it again once it became a problem and make them look like idiots who wasted their time (and everyone else's, but what's new lol)
Ummm, I don't think the new #1 with matches played as the sorter is someone that abused anything...I know I would be the #2 in that new system but for the most part it is fairer. It would encourage more people to actually play and if they want to go afk that's their problem. I rather shoot at somebody standing still then have everybody shoot barrels. Not much can be done now really but we can at least try this out...not like it can't be changed again anyways.

Deleted User - 4180592

Ummm, I don't think the new #1 with matches played as the sorter is someone that abused anything...I know I would be the #2 in that new system but for the most part it is fairer. It would encourage more people to actually play and if they want to go afk that's their problem. I rather shoot at somebody standing still then have everybody shoot barrels. Not much can be done now really but we can at least try this out...not like it can't be changed again anyways.
if the player is queuing but then does nothing or almost nothing, that is the situation. If it was a few times I'd understand, but it happens for weeks sometimes.

asdf124

I'm inclined to say that a player should be placed into a special lobby for low-reputation players so they can only play with other toxic players, if they receive enough genuine complaints from fellow players about their negative conduct. But knowing the type of people to play Adventures, the fact you could get someone you don't liked quarantined by spamming reports is an issue of itself.

The issue about people being AFK when the lobby starts, and not readying up, is probably due to it sometimes taking upwards of an hour to find a match, probably should link all the Adventures together from every market to increase the viable player-base for that game mode.

I'll just continue to stay away from that dark, damp, mouldy, unfinished, corner of the game.
They aren’t afk since they need to hit “join” again as a pop up happens.

Deleted User - 4180592

They aren’t afk since they need to hit “join” again as a pop up happens.
I've been caught out when it's 3/6 or 4/6 with 2 seconds to go, I tab out and when I get back I'm sat in an adventure with no skills lol