Speed Server - Feedback

asdf124

Guess I should bring my agame, and team for this? Last time the Italians won the gringo set by having others craft for em. Some people used bots for it too. Will the event be more punishing in that regards?

What if one account had multiple people playing it from one household, how are you going to find out?

Edit:
Gold/Silver script job finder are legal in most of the other marketplaces, can you guys confirm thats illegal or not?

Request, would like the server's sessions to only have 14-16 hours of playtime only. Don't really want someone to go 24 hours without sleep for a whole month, and that doesn't seem plausible anyways.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

El Gringo's set as in.. Clothing + Mount + Weapons or just clothing?

Fwiw, Gonzarlis set is 10/10 item set and outdated.

Al35ul

Guess I should bring my agame, and team for this? Last time the Italians won the gringo set by having others craft for em. Some people used bots for it too. Will the event be more punishing in that regards?

What if one account had multiple people playing it from one household, how are you going to find out?

Edit:
Gold/Silver script job finder are legal in most of the other marketplaces, can you guys confirm thats illegal or not?

Request, would like the server's sessions to only have 14-16 hours of playtime only. Don't really want someone to go 24 hours without sleep for a whole month, and that doesn't seem plausible anyways.

This event is for the .net server only, so not International. Other players from other servers are of course welcomed but the event is .net based. We will of course keep an eye out on all possible multis.
Silver/gold scripts are illegal on all servers to the best of my knowledge and will be illegal to use here as well. As to your other point, I doubt anything will be done about that as there are no rules to prevent high amounts of hours being played.

and yeah, you better bring your agame because I'm going for that set too :p

asdf124

This event is for the .net server only, so not International. Other players from other servers are of course welcomed but the event is .net based. We will of course keep an eye out on all possible multis.
Silver/gold scripts are illegal on all servers to the best of my knowledge and will be illegal to use here as well. As to your other point, I doubt anything will be done about that as there are no rules to prevent high amounts of hours being played.

and yeah, you better bring your agame because I'm going for that set too :p
I ain't talking about multis, I am talking if their was a whole team of players betting on that one player by helping with buffs.

RaiderTr

May the best bot win

Gonzales Speedstar set is truly bad compared to Gringo.. it seems Gringo auctionable (and upgradable) too.
That Weapon set is something else..

Al35ul

I ain't talking about multis, I am talking if their was a whole team of players betting on that one player by helping with buffs.
Comes done to pushing, but I'll let kuro answer that as I'm not sure
May the best bot win

Gonzales Speedstar set is truly bad compared to Gringo.. it seems Gringo auctionable (and upgradable) too.
That Weapon set is something else..

The player who won on a different server I play on had people offering him 50kk+ for the set :p

RaiderTr

It would sell for 100m too.. It's more powerful than Union Officer..
Just can't be used by Damagers for a change..

Al35ul

Any events that will be live on the regular worlds will also be live on the speed world. That include the 4th of July event

Harsha..

This event will be interesting to watch for sure. I expect some to spend insane amounts of nuggets and others insane amounts of time as the el gringo weapon set is probably the most desirable item in the game. There will inevitably be players who use less than legal methods to get ahead, but that comes with having such good rewards available in the event.

I'll be watching from the sidelines and you'll be sure to hear an account about it in our next issue of western post ;)

As an aside, I think the reward for players of the winning town could be increased a bit from 250 to 500 bonds.

asdf124

This event will be interesting to watch for sure. I expect some to spend insane amounts of nuggets and others insane amounts of time as the el gringo weapon set is probably the most desirable item in the game. There will inevitably be players who use less than legal methods to get ahead, but that comes with having such good rewards available in the event.

I'll be watching from the sidelines and you'll be sure to hear an account about it in our next issue of western post ;)

As an aside, I think the reward for players of the winning town could be increased a bit from 250 to 500 bonds.
The winning town was easier in last gold rush event, but I guess I should leave that info for the western post? It was rather funny to see the other servers saying .net would never win it. it was underhanded and not legal in this one I guess but you gotta do what you gotta do to win ;)

Deleted User - 4194239

Where can I find the Roadrunner Server and login? I am finding a lot of info but not how to access it.

Thanks in advance,
SSS