the legendary golden sabre quest line

DeletedUser36098

i have noticed there is a new quest for the golden sabre but also noted the timing is stated to be from 29th may 04:00 to 29th may 10:00 2018. this information is in tw-calc.net so am interested in the reason for such a short time span. is the quest live or not?

asdf124

No, don't think that is accurate date. Maybe when the quest was first introduced.

To get into the quest you need to finish shiny golden colt questline.

Otherwise, you can't even do the first part of the questline.

Slygoxx

The requirement is a little weird, it just means that it can be done between 04:00 and 10:00 on any given day.

DeletedUser35101

Few questlines had that type of "time frame" ... and when you start doing questline that time frame will show you date of when you actually do that step.
But also, you can accept it today in that 4am - 10 am window and finish it tmrw during that same time... ignore date

DeletedUser39085

Ok because of this questline i've deleted ALL my accounts and you'll never see me again ! Have fun giving privilegies to range duelers ! Why do us who preffer mele dueling do same quests as ranged duelers has to + get ****load of resources (50 gold dust, 100 coal 50 iron) to compete evenly with ranged duelers ?!?!?!?! Purely STUPID ! Have fun all

Deleted User - 4118352

No, don't think that is accurate date. Maybe when the quest was first introduced.

To get into the quest you need to finish shiny golden colt questline.

Otherwise, you can't even do the first part of the questline.

It doesn't say that you need to have the "Shiny Golden Cold Questline" finished. In the Calc... it shows you need to have the Golden Sabre equipped (which I have) and do "Treasure Hunt" to get the "First Piece of the Legendary Recipe"... I've been doing this for 2 days now. I still have NOT gotten the recipe piece. And I can't even skip forward, cause I need the recipe piece equipped in order to get the next piece... So confusing...

Slygoxx

The tw-calc website may not say it, but you do need to complete the shiny golden colt questline. Have you done that?

Deleted User - 4118352

The tw-calc website may not say it, but you do need to complete the shiny golden colt questline. Have you done that?
I thought I had, seeing that's how you get the Golden Sabre, isn't it? But I didn't find it in my completed quests (Not sure why). I'll go back and try that.. .THANKS!!!

Finished Shiny Golden Colt quest line,
Equipped Golden Sabre, working on treasure hunt and nothing...

Is there a very low drop rate or am I missing something? Like timing? or????

Slygoxx

Could you contact support if you're having issues? That way we'll be able to look into it for you.