Luck Drop vs Motivation

Pankreas PorFavor

I've only brought job motivation down to zero once but yes product drop became zero.

that's not correct. even with 0% motivation you can still get products.

maybe you did 15 sec jobs at 0 motivation, where the chance to find a product is just 2-3%, and that's why you didn't find any.

regarding luck drops - try it and tell us :) I use motivation buffs or move to a different job if the motivation is low and I can't tell you first hand what happens at 0. I wouldn't waste my time and energy on something that gives no money and experience just because there might be a chance to find some random item. if you're looking for recipes on Lead a trading office or similar jobs (that's what most people would do to get their motivation to 0, I guess?), maybe you should stock up on some motivation buffs first.

Tucker Blue

Ah. Yeah i'm doing hours of LATO trying to score Print Fiscal Acts recipe. It's easy to keep motivation at 100% with hour jobs. i was fully willing to sacrifice all XP and $$$ for more than one chance to score it per hour. Thanks Ancy.

Poker Alice

Thanks for correction and explaining.:lovetw: If I remember that far back I think I was trying to get as much cotton and tobacco as possible at starting level.