Premium bags for bonds/nuggets in xmas

asdf124

Proposal
Premium bags for items of the year in collector sets.
Details
Similar to christmas bags but with this year's premium sets. The only way to simply not overkill none premiums, and let em have a way to taste premium sets. The bags would be available only in christmas event.

Abuse Prevention
pricing of 85-100 bonds/nuggets would be great.
Summary
85 bond/nugget bag which would have union etc sets in em.(depending on the year)

Visual Details: Not needed

Administration

Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No, but think someone mentioned it somewhere.)

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Oh more Union Officer (or Deputy) madness, just what we need!

I surely hope that they won't do such mistake.

Last edited:

Harsha..

I'm not sure they would be willing to give out "nugget only" gear in bags you can buy for bonds. If that happened, people would have less incentive to spend nuggets on them, as they will know they will be available for bonds at the end of the year.

would make sense if they offered some of the "older" nugget work sets from several years back like the wright brother's plane for bonds. But, offering something as OP as union's for bonds would be dangerous, and will effectively ruin FFs.

asdf124

Oh more Union Officer (or Deputy) madness, just what we need!

I surely hope that they won't do such mistake.
I wasn't asking about op union gear :p I just want soccer fan set :'( :p

I'm not sure they would be willing to give out "nugget only" gear in bags you can buy for bonds. If that happened, people would have less incentive to spend nuggets on them, as they will know they will be available for bonds at the end of the year.

would make sense if they offered some of the "older" nugget work sets from several years back like the wright brother's plane for bonds. But, offering something as OP as union's for bonds would be dangerous, and will effectively ruin FFs.

The problem here is about the huge gap between none premium and premium. Sure, we can have sets from last year and the year before but not this year. Just to make sure people can be happy about it. I mean, I want more soccer fan set, hawaiian, western friday, deputy chef or lucille's sets.

asdf124

No?

Fwiw it's a premium set too
I was only discussing on how it could be planned out, and replying to harsha's adjustment. We could also have it with different drop chance ie latest ones would be like 1% or 0.1% where as the ones from last year would be 10%, the year before 40% etc. Excluding venomous snake and wyatt earp decoration sets due to being in a bag already.