The three-day fiesta (Quest)

Michael-X

So, last year I started this one but ran out of time after accepting My Mexican friend. That quest has stayed active in my Quest Tracker for a while, I think I just cancelled it a few days ago. Will the quest pick back up at that point or will it start over with Maya (Maya asked)? I thought I would have seen one or the other from either Maya or the Mexican by now.

Michael-X

It should start from where you left it
That's what I thought, but I'm not seeing anything from either Maya or the Mexican. I accepted the My Mexican friend part of the questline and had met the Slept requirement but didn't get back to the Mexican to complete it before the quest duration was up (didn't realize it was a timed quest). Tried travelling to the Mexican's location but still get nothing from him...

DeletedUser22356

That questline does not appear in any of the worlds I play on & I sincerely hope that they have removed this questline completely because it was always bugged & last year they didn't even bother to fix the bugs until after the event was over & since it's a timed quest that meant people weren't able to complete it. I think they actually extended the time limit until a few days after the event ended in order to give players a chance to finish it, which under other circumstances would have been a nice thing to do. However, the second last stage of that questline requires you to send flowers & since the event was already over by the time you could access that part of the questline.... well, that was just a cruel thing to do.

If you should manage to hook up with the mexican, please, let us know. Who knows - we might be able to collect last years final reward from him:boone:

asdf124

That questline does not appear in any of the worlds I play on & I sincerely hope that they have removed this questline completely because it was always bugged & last year they didn't even bother to fix the bugs until after the event was over & since it's a timed quest that meant people weren't able to complete it. I think they actually extended the time limit until a few days after the event ended in order to give players a chance to finish it, which under other circumstances would have been a nice thing to do. However, the second last stage of that questline requires you to send flowers & since the event was already over by the time you could access that part of the questline.... well, that was just a cruel thing to do.

If you should manage to hook up with the mexican, please, let us know. Who knows - we might be able to collect last years final reward from him:boone:
I believe their are multiple quest locations for this quest. I’ll try finding out more on my pc. Sleepy time sorry

asdf124

That's what I thought, but I'm not seeing anything from either Maya or the Mexican. I accepted the My Mexican friend part of the questline and had met the Slept requirement but didn't get back to the Mexican to complete it before the quest duration was up (didn't realize it was a timed quest). Tried travelling to the Mexican's location but still get nothing from him...
The quest should be on now. I see it at least in arizona.