Update feedback - 2.109

DeletedUser39292

Based on the non-mention, can we assume Octoberfest will not start this week?

RaiderTr

So, uhm, why those %500 Regen buffs can't be auctioned?
Also will there be some changes on some Buffs please (As we wrote on Beta forum)? Like fix that %200 speed one at least..

Slygoxx

Each profession can make their own 500% buff, so you'll have to make your own.

The master saddler items might be improved in the future.

RaiderTr

Each profession can make their own 500% buff, so you'll have to make your own.
Well imo that's kinda dumb forcing everyone to get so high Craft level. Not everyone enjoys Crafting.
Besides all others buffs/boosts are auctionable.

DeletedUser15368

This one is more of a reward for getting such a high crafting level :)
That's fair and surprisingly thoughtful.
The master saddler items might be improved in the future.
is there a possibility that some now "legacy" buffs might be updated a bit to make them a weaker alternative, rather than being as outdated to modern buffs as the Mexican set is to tombola speed sets?

RaiderTr

This one is more of a reward for getting such a high crafting level :)
Well, what can I say.. Would be great to try them without going thru the looooong and torturing way of Crafting :D
is there a possibility that some now "legacy" buffs might be updated a bit to make them a weaker alternative, rather than being as outdated to modern buffs as the Mexican set is to tombola speed sets?
Agreed.
But well, some "Modern" buffs also need to be updated to be alternative to some old ones :D

Like I don't see any really better alternative/upgrade to things like Amulets, Vegetable dumplings etc, and there isn't any Defensive buff for Tanks (in opposition to Viewfinder).

That said, if the "Alternatives" gonna be torture to farm and craft..
Then no point of that, as the most appealing part of the stuff mentioned above is them being relatively easy to craft even though they are not that useful anymore thanks to OP Tombola gear.

DeletedUser15368

What's the Loot table and drop-rates for Lucky Box? why not just make it filtered cigs instead? :D

9b031d8c33.png

Also suck a toe for this one, Inno. Why's there so many useless chests being given from the feature where you have to get new set items to be competitive? :rolleyes:
157badaea0.png

fyi this is what I got in the steel chest. Totally on par with the tombola items and I can absolutly see why this is in the RARE category. Great game design :)

d967abe079.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Here, have fun with %48
Why's there so many useless chests being given
Because they still can't be bothered, or still afraid to adapt the rest of the game to the OP Tombola sets era

I mean we still see those "Discounted" obsolete Shop items on sale time to time.
Doesn't that tell enough of the story?

Of course there is;
"But if we remove all junk, just about everyone will easily get all the Items, and no one will pay much money" logic too, since they don't really care about small-payments that stack up in time, but only big and fast ones.

Last edited: