Update Feedbacks - 2.107

RaiderTr

Uhm, nothing changed over the Beta update?
Like "Notebook" being auctionable, "Armor for Mount" being more than %200 (there is already %200 one) etc.

Well of course we had some other feedback regarding the Buffs but wouldn't expect a change in a week, well, if they ever do a change.

Junkz

Will the "Harvest Time" event that's currently active on beta be on public worlds? If so, when? :rolleyes:
More of this kind, please! Can't have enough :D

Slygoxx

Uhm, nothing changed over the Beta update?
Like "Notebook" being auctionable, "Armor for Mount" being more than %200 (there is already %200 one) etc.

Well of course we had some other feedback regarding the Buffs but wouldn't expect a change in a week, well, if they ever do a change.
The notebook (and ink and rivets) will be made auctionable with this update (and soon on beta).
Other feedback might take a bit longer to process.

DeletedUser35277

Harvest Time. Once again Inno makes the acceptance of the quest at Wilson's Farm dependent on server time. It's midnight to 5:30 AM for me in the USA.
Why block people out like that?

DeletedUser39411

Hi! Question: When is that Wilson's Farm quest -from the Harvest Time quest line- supposed to be accepted? Thanks!

DeletedUser33797

Cavalry Saber
+ 2 Dexterity

+ 20 Aim

+ 10 pitfall?

Uses : 3

What is pitfall? Am i missing something?

Pankreas PorFavor

Maximum crafting points is 850 now, and at 825 all the recipes are grey = no chance to receive a crafting point. How are we supposed to reach 850 points?

DeletedUser39387

Still "looking forward to the new recipe(s)" 7 months later?
Just reached 826 yesterday; 826? My recipes say maximum=825. I just saw that nobody in Idaho has more than 826. 7 Months is too long to wait. If it is a puzzle there should be some clues. (& I don't like far-fetched puzzling, to me the game is getting dull like this.)

RaiderTr

They didn't even fix the lvl 700 Mount armor thing speed (Level 350 thing already gives the same bonus) or change the bonuses of some to create some alternative FF character buffs or any useful thing at all.