Independence Day 2019

Harsha..

From my experience shooting at people who already have livingston's set and some napkin calculations, it does look good, marginally better than Zapata set. If there was only Mur or Phoebe sets, I might begrudgingly agree it will work. But, Unions is just too much of a tip-over in the damager's favor. I have been in many "mini" battles of 12 vs 12 and one guy with unions on one side could wipe out the other side.

Someone from my town once asked me why it was so important to make tank sets stronger than damage sets. In response, I compiled some battle links to emphasize the point. Putting it here as the replays are quite worth watching

IFBC 2017 battles
A1:https://www.westforts.com/ts1/battles/battle/27
A2:https://www.westforts.com/ts1/battles/battle/80

2019 Civil war event battles in Awesomia (before union's)
B1:https://www.westforts.com/en15/battles/battle/39721
B2:https://www.westforts.com/en21/battles/battle/39720

RaiderTr

why it was so important to make tank sets stronger than damage sets

Well, instead, they are only weaker. Not even equal.

This Nugget Bear set for example.. Neither Defense nor Hp bonus on it.
While Union bs has both Attack (on all pieces & as set bonus) & "Sector" Damage bonuses, much higher stats and even Upgradable on top of these.

Things could have been a lot different if Resistance was to be made Percentage based (or Leadersh-- formula was to be balanced) but nope, it's not happening..

Ravenberry

From path of discussion, my question feels a little off topic but from title of thread , believe I ask in proper place. Please advise if in error -

Maya recently requested red shoes, jacket & skirt for her use during the Independence day parade with the promise of items to be returned soon.
Anyone know Maya's definition of soon please?

Junkz

From path of discussion, my question feels a little off topic but from title of thread , believe I ask in proper place. Please advise if in error -

Maya recently requested red shoes, jacket & skirt for her use during the Independence day parade with the promise of items to be returned soon.
Anyone know Maya's definition of soon please?
The shoes, jacket and skirt that you use on Maya's quest are not returned. But you get a weapon set for finishing the questline :)

Ravenberry

Hear ye, hear ye -
All rise -
Court of T-W Forum Saloon now in session -
The Honorable Judge INNO presiding -
You may now be seated

You refer to the American instrument set, Junkz? Instruments were earned as relief member of marching band. Can you cite some authority to confirm your statement, please?
Maya promised return of red shoes, jacket & skirt soon. Should she not, she will be in breach of contract. Saloon personnel and clientele may sometimes be confusing or misleading but hopes are that they have not now become guilty of outright lies & perjury.
The question remains: What is Maya's definition of "soon"? Perhaps we can be given a more precise time frame

Slygoxx

What Maya says is this:
Thank you very much for the clothes. They are beautiful. Maybe someday I will give it back to you so that you could have it for the collection, but it will not be today. Today, I will be the most beautiful woman in the wild west. Thanks to you of course.

There is no mention of a promise, just a maybe. Maya is not obligated to return the clothes to you, if she wants to keep them herself and look pretty, she can.

DeletedUser15368

Life lessons with The West - when a bonnie lassie borrows your hoodie, you're not getting it back.

Ravenberry

Thank you for your testimony, Marshal Slygoxx. With documentary evidence presented, prosecution moves to dismiss pending case with no counter-suit for possible libel or slander to be filed.
Wishes are for Maya to remain the most beautiful woman in the wild west west in good health along with the mobility and dexterity her red outfit will bring while serving the army for as long as she likes or is capable.