Update Feedbacks - 2.98

Pankreas PorFavor

Since there''s no topic for Easter event feedback, I'll use this one...

Thomas A. Edison's film stock, Melee weapon, +0,2 Shooting per level.
This doesn't make sense. Replace shooting with vigor, or toughness or even animal instinct or swimming or remove the third skill completely if you want. It is just plain insulting to create melee weapons that add shooting. I reported the same thing in the feedback topic on the beta forum, there was no reply, and the item is released to .net with this setup.

Please, if you can't find people that play the game to design new sets, then at least listen to player's feedback.

Junkz

Since there''s no topic for Easter event feedback, I'll use this one...

Thomas A. Edison's film stock, Melee weapon, +0,2 Shooting per level.
This doesn't make sense. Replace shooting with vigor, or toughness or even animal instinct or swimming or remove the third skill completely if you want. It is just plain insulting to create melee weapons that add shooting. I reported the same thing in the feedback topic on the beta forum, there was no reply, and the item is released to .net with this setup.

Please, if you can't find people that play the game to design new sets, then at least listen to player's feedback.

Seriously? People will find anything to complain about this days :D

It's not a duel set, it's mostly for spamming jobs. So shooting does come in handy :p
On another note, the melee weapon gives shooting and the weapon set bonus gives vigor. Both skills are used not only in duels but in a lot of high reward jobs too.

PS: I saw 0 people talking about the melee weapon of the Shepherd(ess) not having any duel skill, and on the oposite side, the range one, having shooting, reflex and appearance. (In my opinion this is way more unfair than what you are complaining about :D )

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

It's not a duel set, it's mostly for spamming jobs. So shooting does come in handy :p

that's great information, I wasn't aware it's not a duel set... thanks for info!
[/sarcasm off]
look, this just doesn't make sense. I understand it's not something that's going to be used for duels, but it's illogical. melee and shooting don't belong together. they can just swap skills for the film role and light bulb or make the light bulb melee and film role ranged. this just hurts my eyes. it's like having an anvil as a product that improves swimming or a blanket infested with measles that increases HP. the way this is designed is just one of the things in a long line that proves they're not paying any attention anymore.

On another note, the melee weapon gives shooting and the weapon set bonus gives vigor. Both skills are used not only in duels but in a lot of high reward jobs too.

I bet your other nickname is Captain Obvious?

PS: I saw 0 people talking about the melee weapon of the Shepherd(ess) not having any duel skill, and on the oposite side, the range one, having shooting, reflex and appearance. (In my opinion this is way more unfair than what you are complaining about :D )

It is. And I did talk about it in saloon chat in Arizona. But, unlike this time, I just sighed, shrugged my shoulders and went on my way because I know they're ignoring melee dueling builds for years now. Since this is an easy fix, and a few years ago they did something similar with another set (knife with shooting, pistol with vigor) and fixed it after I asked about it, I hoped for a similar reaction this time too.

Junkz

Tatanka's feathers are sellable on the mobile trader, are they supposed to? :p
1vV4wQv.png