Civil War - Feedbacks

Nisa

Soooo, if not everyone will be able to get in, there should to be some compensation for those that sign up but don't get chosen. It isn't the players fault if inno stages an event that the servers can't handle.
And to say first come, first in, isn't really fair when you have players from different time zones that wouldn't all be able to sign up the instant it was open.

Large battles are hardly filled lately on any world and this one was dug on 11th, more than 2 days ahead and yes some players even complained it was too early.
But if players want to have regularly such battles, maybe once or twice a month , battle with rewards dug by NPC we could organize that.

Junkz

Large battles are hardly filled lately on any world and this one was dug on 11th, more than 2 days ahead and yes some players even complained it was too early.
But if players want to have regularly such battles, maybe once or twice a month , battle with rewards dug by NPC we could organize that.

There's more than 200 people on the attack side of the battle on Idaho and 160+ on the defense... eheh we sure would like more of this stuff here!

Nisa

There's more than 200 people on each side of the battle on Idaho... eheh we sure would like more of this stuff here!

Indeed ,we noticed Idaho is way over the numbers but hopefully more battles like this one in future, will be fun for players. Right now we better do not poke server .

RaiderTr

Would be good if this event had more to it as well. For example some ppl said special Npc's to kill & get bonus rewards from them etc.

Also, can't we let Awesomia stay as fully Upgraded? For Idaho at least.
Good training ground and fun battles without thinking of losing a Fort -especially during the Events.

Ps. You guys make it sound like Server is so old and weak. It's shame really..
I mean can't handle few thousands clicking and moving? Come on :/

Maybe moving away from Flash will help tho?

Last edited:

Junkz

We can raise the limit. As you all noticed some worlds have over 140x120 sign ups so far and we will adjust the numbers accordingly and try to let everyone in.

However, as Sly already mentioned and there is no guarantee from our side server will be happy about it but we will try.
So keep signing up ;)
limits were still aplied :/ gonna have a lot of complains from those who didn't join

DeletedUser39355

Great, the server Idaho crashed while it was loading and after about 1-2 minutes after it loaded, I received this report.
[report=15400251ac98fd5685]Missed the battle: Awesomia[/report]
The battle for the fort Awesomia has begun. Unfortunately all places were already taken!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39256

Just coming back from Idaho to say it was pitiful and of no interest. I just can say you'll improve next time. You can't do it worse I think.

DeletedUser15368

Well I joined the battle late to do my part for keeping the sides equal, apparently it screwed me over in the end and I didn't get in :D

Salty af at my 75% health option :rolleyes:

DeletedUser39356

Are there any consolation prizes for those that waited at the Fort Battle, but couldn't get in due to space issues? Saw a lot of people in Idaho not get in on both sides, and Colorado seems to have over the max amount of people signed up for both as well from what I am hearing.

That and many people probably bought and used buffs, just to not get in.

Edit: Despite my complaint, I do like the attempt to do this kind of event. I do hope it happens more often and also improved upon.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Just coming back from Idaho to say it was pitiful and of no interest. I just can say you'll improve next time. You can't do it worse I think.

Well, there is always worse: Unupgraded Awesomia :p

And while I think they should improve the event (and Server!) , it was good to have this, rather than Not.

DeletedUser39357

Got this a few minutes after it started:The battle for the fort Awesomia has begun. Unfortunately all places were already taken! It's BS! When I joined there were only 3 or 4 people in the top left attack section. Had to load 3 times before it stayed connected to server. Guess this event is broke like the snowball event.

Tucker Blue

Galveston defenders 141k hp advantage. 550-410 pfff what a waste of time. last one of these i waste my time on. i put on an indian rite and went offline. cant be bothered to play to lose. it's pointless. could have built for 2.5 hours instead of waiting and losing. 7k xp lost. and ill get what from this ff.........a few hundred xp? 150 bonds and a mate tea is negligible.

Last edited:

Harsha..

Regardless of the complaints or any possible shortcomings, I think this was an *excellent* event. We got 100 onliners for the defense on Colorado, everyone was talking about it and the whole server seemed to come out of it's lethargy. Everyone agreed that this battle led to many people come back active and resume FFing.

With or without improvements, definitely continue with this sort of event. Every battle you could give a different sort of reward for variety.

RaiderTr

I mean it was bad enough before, now it's horrible/terrible.
They really determined to kill the already weak player base :)

Time for another game I guess..

DeletedUser15368

I do like how there's no acknowledgement of the problem with the new set though, or even a generic "ooh yea we'll try to make sure we don't effectively kill one of the two play-styles again"