Additional Chat Room

EngLad

Howdy players from the west,

last few days I have spoken with some players in Idaho , and most of them agree with an idea to have an additional chat room for trading only.

The main reason is that sending WTB/WTS a item on the Saloon frequently is kind of spamming and annoy most players who just want to have a conversation in the saloon.

So it's best to have an additional chat room where only text about trading is sent.

If TW team would consider this proposal,and make an additional chat room only for trading stuff , I suggest to set a system rule:

For example , if someone still post text about trading stuff in the saloon, not in the trading room, then he/she will be punished not to speak for an hour.

Best regards,
JD

EngLad

I hope I have explained clearly and really want to know everyone"s thoughts about this

Al35ul

Well if Idaho players want that ,they can have it on their world only. :rolleyes:

I don't know about you, but if I'm selling something, or even buying, I'd want as many players to see my post so I can buy/sell faster,instead of only a specific few who happen to be on the new chat :D

Junkz

Why complicate??
There's already a punishment of 15 minutes (if I'm not mistaken) for spamming.
Posting the stuff you have for sale on saloon is not an offense and if it interferes with any private conversation happening there, change to whisper :p

DeletedUser34194

If you feel like taking the initiative you can already create custom chat rooms with the command /join [room name]. You can create a private room, name it "Trade Only" or whatever, then share that in the existing saloon chat and see if anyone joins.

EngLad

If you feel like taking the initiative you can already create custom chat rooms with the command /join [room name]. You can create a private room, name it "Trade Only" or whatever, then share that in the existing saloon chat and see if anyone joins.

Ty , btw how to share and let others join?

DeletedUser35533

I have no strong feelings one way or the other. I can see both sides, you want your stuff to be seen. I mean we already have a world forum for trading but few people look there.

Side idea: we need a world chat, especially now that the dying worlds are so slow moving.