Welcome to World Idaho!

Apelatia

We welcome you all to World Idaho. We hope you enjoy the opportunity to experience a new and exciting adventure in The West. You can use this forum to post about topics related to Idaho. There is also a town recruitment sub-forum which you can make use of to advertise vacancies in your town.

As always, please ensure you are adherent to the Forum Rules at all times. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the moderation team via private message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Al35ul

I believe it opens a year after the specific world opens. Bank transfers were just recently added to Houston (aka worst world)

Junkz

I believe it opens a year after the specific world opens. Bank transfers were just recently added to Houston (aka worst world)

Can't be. The Houston world opened on PT servers a few days before Idaho opened here and it has the money transfer option since day one. Maybe it's just a Houston thing :p

Al35ul

Can't be. The Houston world opened on PT servers a few days before Idaho opened here and it has the money transfer option since day one. Maybe it's just a Houston thing :p
Or just a .net thing,I'm like 90.45% sure it opens after a year

kuro90

Al was right :) We will allow it in a year :) I guess PT... well they aren't NET and we are the best, so :p

DeletedUser38804

For some reason, people enjoy challenging me to a duel more so than other worlds. (almost daily). I have yet to win a duel because im not there or they have a higher level then me, I lost money and health way too many times. Im getting frustrated. I wish we had a say on weather or not we want to duel a player instead of being attacked behind our backs. None of my characters in any of my worlds profession is "dueller" Im an adventure or a worker, cant these duellers pick on other duellers who enjoy fighting besides me, (or the weak as like my characters are?) You are all doing an awsome and amazing job, I play daily, I love the game. Thank you for listening.

Junkz

Its part of the game... And besides, with the new sets you can win a lot of duels even without duel skills.

DeletedUser38804

Im not sure what "sets" your talking about? I cant do any work with my energy and health at its lowest and my money being taken almost on a daily basis. Once again, behind my back I was dueled again today. Why bother playing in Idaho since Im unable to keep my character barely alive to do anything at all. wtg, I call defeat, you win! :-(

Junkz

Im not sure what "sets" your talking about? I cant do any work with my energy and health at its lowest and my money being taken almost on a daily basis. Once again, behind my back I was dueled again today. Why bother playing in Idaho since Im unable to keep my character barely alive to do anything at all. wtg, I call defeat, you win! :-(
Use strategy to avoid that.
Make friends on the game
Get someone to KO every 72h with your consent
enjoy 3 days duel-free

DeletedUser38804

Thank you very much for the 3 day duel free :) I received a kind letter from a player inviting me to join their town. Yay!! I feel so much better that I have a friend and a new town to build. I deeply thank you and all for listening and assisting me. Happy Holidays