Confirmed avatar parts for sale

DeletedUser22356

the avatar parts that are up for sale for bonds/nuggets in UP shop don't work. the purchased item does not appear in avatar generator. if you buy one it pops up in your inventory, but when you click on it you get a message saying 'unknown part'.

asdf124

the avatar parts that are up for sale for bonds/nuggets in UP shop don't work. the purchased item does not appear in avatar generator. if you buy one it pops up in your inventory, but when you click on it you get a message saying 'unknown part'.
It might mean that the items haven't been connected to the avatar database I would guess.

Should be able to in a hotfix or next update.

DeletedUser22356

Update, they are old avatars being sold again.
It might mean that the items haven't been connected to the avatar database I would guess.

Should be able to in a hotfix or next update.

they'd better fix it asap because the avatar parts are only for sale until midnight tomorrow & who wants to pay for something that doesn't work?

DeletedUser35533

Did not even know the sale was on. anyway some indicator for the avatar parts that I already have would be nice, had to cycle my hats/stances/etc to find out if I was missing any.

Deleted User - 3853873

i wasted 200 bonds on hat i already have as a avatar lol,and its in my inventory and does same thing as original post says