Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser16928

The website and calculator are down due to issues with the server, I might have to order a new one and redeploy everything. Could take days. :(

DeletedUser

Good luck Petee!!! Do you need anything? If you have to order a new one.. Do you need some donations? Thanks for all you do. :)

Indeed. I'm donating as soon as possible. Thanks Petee for all that you have done and continue to do for this community.

DeletedUser24736

heck i'll chip in as well. i never spend cash on stuff, too much of a miser, but the work is appreciated and has been very helpful to so many, even tho it doesn't cross a lot of minds. came back today and everything was down. let me know if you need anything.

asdf124

It should be up again. Took quite a lot of work, I'm really sorry for the almost week long downtime. But I hope things should be a lot more stable at the new hosting company.
Nothing to be sorry about :)

You didn't have to do the website, or the script. You and your team did that though, we are all thankful :)

HelenBack

It should be up again. Took quite a lot of work, I'm really sorry for the almost week long downtime. But I hope things should be a lot more stable at the new hosting company.

Awesome! Thank you so much Petee! :)

Nothing to be sorry about :)

You didn't have to do the website, or the script. You and your team did that though, we are all thankful :)

I completely agree... You and your team have done a LOT for the people in this game... You all made our game a lot easier thanks to all the great work you all have done. :) :D :cool:

DeletedUser

Random question: With the Skills tool is there anyway to filter out tombola items? I tried to use a Wayback Machine version of tw-db but I couldn't get it to work sadly. Essentially I'm looking to just calculate the best gear found native in the game without tombola gear.

Tom Robert

Random question: With the Skills tool is there anyway to filter out tombola items? [...]
Unfortunately not. Only if you would grey out all of them manually.
Or you could deactivate all items
disable.png
and then show all non-set-items
set_off.png
and activate them.
enable.png

I'll send @Petee an email, so he can add the new sets.

DeletedUser34194

Why does my calculator keep giving me the St. Patricks day set as a top choice for jobs all of the sudden? Some kind of St. pattys day joke?o_O

MFRavenhawk

Does anyone know why TW-DB cloth-calc will load fine on one world, but not load at all on another? This is even after uninstalling, cache clearing of browser, and reinstalling after a browser reboot. And it is happening on both Firebox and Chrome.

Bad Billy Jack

Looks like indy event breaks cloth calc. As soon as I got the patriot's short saber in a world, clothcalc would no longer update. Clothcalc still works, just won't update.

That's my best guess on what's happening

DeletedUser39292

Same issue on Idaho. As soon as I got the Patriot Sabre, cloth calc would no longer update