The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

cpt.N3M0

Because after that patch you dont have a single horse that run in a straight line but 2 that will run in a circle!
it is an endless chase with no real benefit! WTF is a game? is an endless chase with no real benefit that produce fun on the player and force him to solve some problems or fight against other player!

if they keep increasing % the game will die... if you re a game producer with a big background of player and it has already won some trophy ,you try to keep it alive!
that patch could be the kick that start the endless circle chase needed for an online rpg card game...
keep the game alive was one of my limits. they may dont care of people that dont spend nuggets but they may care to get on the game new players that with this patch could be more likely.
they will still acquire nuggets from event... not as much but they could rise the prices to roll the wheel at this point making them for elites only!
forcing you to pay to roll,spending money with no real securities...that is gambling is not suppose to be on the game for everybody but just for those who want, creating another better background for the smaller kids that will grow maybe trying to bet sometimes ,accepting the randomness and keep moving on or disliking it BUT not leaving the game!
i hope you understand that all this was written on the first message :D
i just want you to help me to move this into the game.

DeletedUser35533

New players get new event sets, there are no level limits on sets so starting off for new players is a lot easier than it was 5 years ago.

Pankreas PorFavor

if you re a game producer with a big background of player and it has already won some trophy ,you try to keep it alive!

you obviously don't understand what is happening with The West.
two times receiver of "Browser game of the year" award, had millions of players worldwide, +40.000 players per world (if I recall correctly). today you have worlds that are "highly populated" with 1200 accounts and only half of them are active. Innogames is not trying to keep this game alive.

but this doesn't have a lot to do with your proposal. today we have a lot of unattractive useless items in the shops. with your proposal, we would have more items in the shops, and they would be just a little bit less unattractive. even you say that tombola sets would still be stronger, and those who pay will still be more successful than those who don't (as is supposed to be).

they will still acquire nuggets from event... not as much but they could rise the prices to roll the wheel

you should try this when looking for a job. "I have an idea how you can make less money!" - they will hire you, no doubt.:D
if you come up with an idea how Innogames can make more money and make the difference between free and paying customers smaller, maybe you'd have a chance. this one? nope.

cpt.N3M0

you dont understand the point......
shop item % range can be rearranged by them to their please...
more player mean more money...
maybe you take less money for a short period than you harvest and the cicle will repeat over and over...
I thought at their interess during all the process like the first priority ...

New players get new event sets, there are no level limits on sets so starting off for new players is a lot easier than it was 5 years ago.
that's a good point but i already asked to that ..... you cant spent an entire year hoping for the event set that you need.. player dont like subconsciously that ALL the items comes from a divine entity , is a game with an environment! let the enviroment have some purpose!

Pankreas PorFavor

you dont understand the point......

of course. but they are not completely insane, they will not give a better item for free and sell the inferior items for money, do I really have to say that in every response?
your suggestion gives nothing good to Innogames.

more player mean more money...
maybe you take less money for a short period than you harvest and the cicle will repeat over and over...
I thought at their interess during all the process like the first priority ...

did you just start playing this game last week? seriously, are you new? more players = more money? duh, of course... but Innogames went from 17 million players to you, me and Dante. worlds now have 800 active players if you are lucky. and just a few years ago it wasn't strange to have 500 online players trying to join a big fort fight. I know you mean well, but you are not realistic at all. sorry.

cpt.N3M0

i will stop speaking because you dont want to understand...
the last thing i can say to you before going away and leaving you without any help is that this thing is just happened with golden guns... the golden weapon has the same ratio of the last event weapons , they are better in same way... and they re free...
but they will keep get nuggets because the events sets are different and their bonus are better in some way....
take the golden shiny colt... has the same ratio of the mountain farmer's firearm....
OPS ,SORRY is better and its FREE!
but uh ...
oh....
ups......
mountain farmer's firearm and guns give better bonus than the golden shiny set to duel....
the same applyed too some other last minutes things... maybe they havent realized yet but their strategy(that i havent seen before) on golden shiny weapon is the same of mine!

Pankreas PorFavor

i will stop speaking because you dont want to understand...

sure, it is my fault. it's not you who cannot give a real example, it's me.

the last thing i can say to you before going away and leaving you without any help

great attitude for someone who got 0 positive replies to their idea. it must be because you have a great idea but the audience doesn't want good things to happen to this game. yeah, logical :rolleyes:

is that this thing is just happened with golden guns...

oh yeah, great example! you compare 3 items with revamping the whole shop inventory :D
now, with shiny golden weapons free players can fight those who use hawaii clothes, golden horse set and deputy chef's weapons :D :D is that the best you can do? LOL

the golden weapon has the same ratio of the last event weapons , they are better in same way... and they re free...

and reduce the difference between free and paying players for the amazing 1% or so :D you're funny :)

but they will keep get nuggets because the events sets are different and their bonus are better in some way....
take the golden shiny colt... has the same ratio of the mountain farmer's firearm....
OPS ,SORRY is better and its FREE!

except that it's not better. like you said - event sets are better. the fact that a single item is a little bit better in one area is irrelevant. but nevermind, you don't really care about the facts.

like I said, if you can come up with an idea that will help Innogames make more money and help free players - it may have a chance to get implemented. but approaching Innogames with "you will make less money at the start, and maybe you get more players" - not going to happen. you're talking about a company that invested €0 in advertising The West in the last 5 years, aren't you aware of that?

the thing you don't want to understand is that I am not saying that your idea is completely bad and that it wouldn't make the game a little bit more diverse. I am saying that Innogames has no interest to do this, and most of the current players will not use it.

cpt.N3M0

sure, it is my fault. it's not you who cannot understand, it's me.
great attitude for someone who spent hours explaining his ideas. it must be because you have a great idea but the audience doesn't get hit. yeah, logical :rolleyes:
oh yeah, great example!
now, with shiny golden weapons free players can fight those who use hawaii clothes, golden horse set and deputy chef's weapons
the difference between free and paying players IS the %
nevermind, you don't really care about the facts.

you come up with an idea that will help Innogames make more money and help free players
you're talking about a company that invested €0 in advertising The West in the last 5 years.
if they keep increasing % the game will die... if you re a game producer with a big background of player and it has already won some trophy ,you try to keep it alive or you harvest it.

the thing you don't want to understand is that I am not saying that you re stupid but you got fixity of thought.
the idea is completely huge and that it could make the game a lot better. I am saying that Innogames has interest to do this, and most of the current players will enjoy it.

dont feel insulted by my copy-paste of your msg...
i am done tipying if you dont understand...
you got the answer in your words but you dont get it.... is simply irritating me.... you got a fixity of thought ...release it and stop tipying non sense....

fixity
(ˈfɪksɪtɪ)
n, pl -ties
the state or quality of being fixed; stability
2. something that is fixed; a fixture

think
θɪŋk/
verb
  1. have a particular belief or idea.
    "she thought that nothing would be the same again"
    synonyms: believe, be of the opinion, have as one's opinion, be of the view, be under the impression; More
  2. 2.
    direct one's mind towards someone or something; use one's mind actively to form connected ideas.
    "he was thinking about Colin"
    synonyms: ponder, reflect, deliberate, meditate, contemplate, muse, cogitate, ruminate, be lost in thought, be in a brown study, brood; More
  3. noun
INFORMAL
  1. 1.
    an act of thinking.
    "I went for a walk to have a think"
    synonyms: ponder, muse, spell/period of deliberation/reflection/contemplation
    "why don't you have a think about it?"

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

i am done tipying if you dont understand...

you already said that.
I just don't understand how you don't see it.
give money for: 100% skill/attribute points + experience/luck/damage bonus
get for free: 120% (or whatever the amount is) skill/attribute points, and add more work for Innogames to constantly release new shop items.
and you think Innogames will implement it? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser35533

What is your point? If they keep switching stats on existing items people will be furious(no nugget players too). nugget wise it has already been pointed out that no one is going to pay €80 for a "mildly" better item, they want domination and they buy that domination, it lasts for few months and if they can't pay more they go back to the ranks of regulars with fancy scrap in their inventory.

Its an unfixable issue because the core cause is the fact that each new event set has to be stronger than the last, endless power creep renders and fix meaningless. you just seem to want to have the common shop items creep along with the event sets.

golden guns.!
and it only took 6 years. after few events goldens will be outdated again and you expect them to keep doing the same with multiple items? you talk about the endless chase but do you forget that there are dime a dozen mmos like that(for example all the other inno games are just 1 game in different skins)? people lose interest the second they feel the futility of the chase so that is why you have to be skilled about it, not just announce it as the nature of your game.

Side note: if losing money is on the table then why not go with new content, new maps for adventures, etc actually making the game good and giving it ways to stand out has no less of a theoretical chance to bring in profit than your idea.

Free in the sense that they don't cost nuggets. Do you know how many weeks it would take to get all 3 golden weapons in their basic form, let alone the upgraded one? Also are you forgetting that you can buy mountain farmer's firearm with in game cash? If you can get the free items chances are you can afford to buy event sets. It will be very hard if you are a jack of all trades but if you are focused in one direction than it can be done. I only play 1 world but I know people who play multiple and they become dueler in one, FFer in another and worker in the 3rd, so they can try out lots of things and have no issue getting the newest sets relevant to their focus.

When people lack in game cash it just adds to the item diversity you want, they can't buy the newest set so they buy one from the previous event which is mildly worse but at least 50% more affordable.

speaking of "free" during each event their is 1 full set given out for simply being an active participant, this event it was the shepherds set. often those sets are "all purpose" or at least equal to one or more of the event sets. As has been pointed out there are usually no equals to pure nugget sets, at least not during the sales period.

that's a good point but i already asked to that ..... you cant spent an entire year hoping for the event set that you need.. player dont like subconsciously that ALL the items comes from a divine entity , is a game with an environment! let the enviroment have some purpose!
That is what markets are for, you trade for the sets you want by trading away sets you don't need. you work the environment to get more bonds for pretzel begs, you save up medals so you can work longer hours during the event, you work jobs to collect money so you can buy more items from the events.

Do you have a degree in psychology? your assumption about what hundreds of people feel subconsciously seems baseless. conceptually the events are no more "divine" in nature than common town shops which for some non environment based reason can only sell X type of common shop items ("you want a red rag? walk to the next town" type stuff) and never run out of stock. The events represent (at least on paper) large festivals and even have quests that come with them so they are more tied to the environment but as I have said the environment ship sailed long ago.

dont feel insulted
Hard to do so, when you act arrogant and jump to insults so fast.

Interpreting your posts is harder than reading tea leaves.
For many people here English is a second or even a 3rd language but they at least make sure to check the definitions,spelling and meanings in google. you seem to know how to do it so maybe instead of looking up "fixity" and "think" so you can copy past them for your insults, you should have focused on conveying your idea.

Unlike Pankreas PorFavor I will tell you outright that your idea is bad and even if inno was interested in saving the game your idea would not be the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

cpt.N3M0

give money for: 100% skill/attribute points + experience/luck/damage bonus
get for free: 120% (or whatever the amount is) skill/attribute points, and add more work for Innogames to constantly release new shop items.
is the exact opposite....

and if they can't pay more they go back to the ranks of regulars with fancy scrap in their inventory.
What is your point?
they buy that domination, it lasts.
after some mounth they lose it.. like now ?
Its an unfixable issue because the core cause is the fact that each new event set has to be stronger than the last, endless power creep renders .
use your mind and read again my idea!

people lose interest the second they feel the futility of the chase so that is why you have to be skilled about it, not just announce it as the nature of your game.The events represent (at least on paper) large festivals and even have quests that come with them so they are more tied to the environment but as I have said the environment ship sailed long ago.
what? what the fck?
isnt the fact that you got a divine entity that come giving you things explicit enought?
mine is way more smooth,is fair that if you pay and you will get bless.
When people lack in game cash it just adds to the item diversity you want, they can't buy the newest set so they buy one from the previous event which is mildly worse but at least 50% more affordable.
combine that sentence with the one before......

Side note: if losing money is on the table then why not go with new content, new maps for adventures, etc actually making the game good and giving it ways to stand out has no less of a theoretical chance to bring in profit than your idea.
that's right... fort fight can be update !

Also are you forgetting that you can buy mountain farmer's firearm with in game cash? If you can get the free items chances are you can afford to buy event sets..
yeah because a new player can effort 1'000'000 dollars for a single item after 1 mounth....is better to spend a bit of nugget and give developer something to eat.
and btw all the items go to somebody that spend nuggets and use in game money to upgrade them
I only play 1 world but I know people who play multiple and they become dueler in one, FFer in another and worker in the 3rd, so they can try out lots of things and have no issue getting the newest sets relevant to their focus.
another behaviour that can be eliminated with that patch...even if its fine as it is..

speaking of "free" during each event their is 1 full set given out for simply being an active participant, this event it was the shepherds set. often those sets are "all purpose" or at least equal to one or more of the event sets. As has been pointed out there are usually no equals to pure nugget sets, at least not during the sales period.
yeah.... wow! add it to the event cauldron for nuggets!

Do you have a degree in psychology? your assumption about what hundreds of people feel subconsciously seems baseless.
Hard to do so, when you act arrogant and jump to insults so fast.
Interpreting your posts is harder than reading tea leaves.
AFTER YOU TOLD SOMEBODY A CONCEPT IN 14 DIFFERENT WAY THE WORDS ARE OVER.... THEY UNDERSTAND OR THEY RE NOT READING...
I allowed an idea to circle when i cold be paid for it soo
you could have target to aim to create new ideas for a patch!
and you aimed at me, WOW!
i am arrogant!?!
no no no , i will tell you want!
i am full of kindness !
you will never find someone that will repeat the same concept 14 times to someone that dont even read!
you just spit sentence... CHILL OUT AND READ !
This idea works and really well!

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

is the exact opposite....

then why did you write this on Wednesday:
"take a normal item of level 127 and you patch it .... you put his skill/point to 1.2 , way ... way over the 0.7 or 0.5 that actual event items have"
you're proposing that normal items give twice (!!! 1.2 compared to 0.5-0.7) the number of skill/attribute points. with set bonuses included, I rounded it up to 1.2 compared to 1.0 + exp/luck/lp bonuses. maybe it's 1.1, maybe it's 0.9 + luck/lp/etc. bonuses. who cares, the idea is the same.
so, did you change your mind? that's ok, just be honest about it.

or, let's say it is the opposite. pay money for better items. that's what we have today, you know? and if that's what you want, then your idea boils down to - "increase the number of SP/AP shop items give, and calculate it on player's level". that way we can continue to ignore almost all of them like we do today. yay!

CHILL OUT AND READ !

exactly. read what you wrote, think about it, come back when you have something that makes sense. goodbye.

DeletedUser39123

Hello there, first I am really sorry if this idea was mentioned before, I was beginning to read back this topic but it was way too much.
My idea is about the clothes that can be bought in the towns' shops or I just could say that have no uses anymore although there is a huge variety of them. So what if there would be a repeatable quest that required some of these clothes to complete? For example there would be one of these quests every week (or something) where you should have to have 1 blue bandana, 1 grey indian necklace and 1 yellow headband, and for them you get 1 bond. There would a 3-bond quest, for example 1 indian feather hat and 1 red bow tie. The 5-bond quest would require one of the 100+ level clothes. It is important that for 1 bond you would need 3 of these low level items, for 3 bond 2 of the mid level ones and for 5 bond 1 of these high level clothes.
In my opinion these kind of quests could not only boost the market, but also give some meaning of these clothes. The 1-3-5 bond-reward system shouldn't be too much as it is not by the craft quests and it wouldn't be much easier to complete, too, because you have to buy these within one day.
So what do you think? I couldn't find a way how one could cheat with this quest being in the game because there are multiple towns giving the same clothes. And sorry if there are mistakes, English is not my first language.

DeletedUser35533

Hello there, first I am really sorry if this idea was mentioned before, I was beginning to read back this topic but it was way too much.
My idea is about the clothes that can be bought in the towns' shops or I just could say that have no uses anymore although there is a huge variety of them. So what if there would be a repeatable quest that required some of these clothes to complete? For example there would be one of these quests every week (or something) where you should have to have 1 blue bandana, 1 grey indian necklace and 1 yellow headband, and for them you get 1 bond. There would a 3-bond quest, for example 1 indian feather hat and 1 red bow tie. The 5-bond quest would require one of the 100+ level clothes. It is important that for 1 bond you would need 3 of these low level items, for 3 bond 2 of the mid level ones and for 5 bond 1 of these high level clothes.
In my opinion these kind of quests could not only boost the market, but also give some meaning of these clothes. The 1-3-5 bond-reward system shouldn't be too much as it is not by the craft quests and it wouldn't be much easier to complete, too, because you have to buy these within one day.
So what do you think? I couldn't find a way how one could cheat with this quest being in the game because there are multiple towns giving the same clothes. And sorry if there are mistakes, English is not my first language.
I like it but chances are the bonds won't be worth the cash cost and if you gave bigger rewards than bonds would become worthless(future events will just ask for more bonds). also nothing is stopping you from buying the items in advance.

DeletedUser39123

Yes I see your point. But with the weekly occurrence would mean 4-12-20 bonds a month. And if the clothes would be random depending on levels, e.g. 1st group lvl1-50, 2nd group lvl51-100, 3rd group lvl101-150?

cpt.N3M0

ARE YOU READING?
you take a normal item of level 127 and you patch it .... you put his skill/point to 1.2 , way ... way over
the 0.7 or 0.5 that actual event items have BUT the event item are competitive if used as a set because you get
big bonus

HOW YOU WANT TO SHOW, YOU RE NOT READING ...
i have posted 20 message when one was worth enought just because you 2 cant read...and now my idea is lost
in the sands

Pankreas PorFavor

HOW YOU WANT TO SHOW, YOU RE NOT READING ...
i have posted 20 message when one was worth enought just because you 2 cant read...and now my idea is lost
in the sands

your proposal and example you gave:
normal shop item: 1.2 x 127 (level) = 152 skill points.
event set item: 0.5 to 0.7 x 127 = 64-89 skill points. if you add the bonus for using the complete set - does it reach 152 points? depends on the set and its bonuses, I guess.

a) if above is true, and a complete event set gives you 100% skill points (items + set bonus) and some other bonus in luck/labor points/damage, then with only shop items equipped (without any extra set bonus) you may get more skill points. I estimated it at 120% of the set (items+set bonus), the actual number is probably a bit different. in that case, the only reason to spend nuggets is to get the additional luck/LP/damage bonus, with the downside of having less SP/AP. money lost for Innogames, isn't it?

b) maybe you get the same number of SP/AP from shop items and event set items? again, why spend nuggets for additional bonus if you can buy stuff in your tailor shop that is almost the same? there is a chance some people will decide to use shop items, and Inno loses money if this is implemented.

c) maybe the event set gives you more SP/AP and the additional bonus. what happens then? the difference between shop and set items is smaller than today. maybe nothing happens and people continue ignoring shop items. effort spent for nothing, money lost for Inno. or, maybe a smaller percentage of players decides that the event items are not worth it anymore because the gap is smaller, and they stop buying nuggets and settle with shop items that are still "good enough". again - money lost for Innogames.

I don't see a reason why your idea should be attractive to Innogames. this change will not increase the number of players and bring more money as a side effect.

I don't know if you're proposing a, b or c (or d, e, f...?) because I cannot really understand your English (it is a 3rd language for me, sorry). but, if you cannot give an example and compare a couple of existing items which would help us understand, how is that my fault ffs?! no, your choice of words is "two horses running in circle". please, don't ever become a teacher, or learn to give examples people can understand. the abstract ideas, insults, yelling and frustration doesn't help anyone.
if I don't want to read and don't want to understand - why am I asking you for a real example for the 10th time?! why am I describing how I understand your idea if I am so set against it? why can't you give an example and compare, for example J. Dickinson's clothes set and 6 similar shop items (shoes+pants+belt.....)? no, you'd rather search for definition of "fixity". sorry, but that's not a constructive way to lead a conversation, and the fault for that is not on my side.

cpt.N3M0

AGAIN!
READ WHAT I TYPED ! IS ALL THERE!
you re really a thick head but i am enjoying your tenacity!
100% single event item
120% single item from shop + 1,2% each upgrade!
140% event sets complete divided by N items!

but with sets you get something like that massive +120 resistance....
tell me how you can reach this even if you got more ap/as!

Pankreas PorFavor

AGAIN!
READ WHAT I TYPED ! IS ALL THERE!
you re really a thick head but i am enjoying your tenacity!
100% single event item
120% single item from shop + 1,2% each upgrade!
140% event sets complete divided by N items!

but with sets you get something like that massive +120 resistance....
tell me how you can reach this even if you got more ap/as!

upgrades add 10% per level. 120% + 12% etc. :)
so, level 2 shop item.... :D:D:D:D will you pay nuggets for that "massive bonus"? no?
I am thick? and how do you call a person who still didn't realize that reducing the gap between shop items and set items or complete sets in the way you propose can have only one result - less players using nuggets. you don't see that? or you're still applying for a job at Innogames over the forum with "I have an idea how you can make less money" :D:D:D LOL, and I am a thick head ROFL!

cpt.N3M0

MY GODNESS!
ok ok ok ! i made a mistake... it was 12%
but dont you realize that having a +120 resistance is a massive bonus? and even a +4 or +6 bonus in an exponential curve is equal to +400 - +500 skill point?
they will make even more restricted for people that use nuggets and the game will be more balanced , people will still using nuggets because these bonus are more worth than upgrading items !
AND also because these bonus will be META , Most Efficent Tactics Actually , for the same times but the trend can keep going infinitly!
what the hell you dont understand ?
their game can end in few mounth like this but with my idea it could keep being for few years!
dont you notice a slight difference?

THEY GET THE SAME MONEY,
THEY GET A BALANCED GAME,
THEY GET A LONG TERM BALANCING PATCH,
THEIR GAME WILL STILL LONGER.

please explain me why you focus only on :
" OHH MAN , YOU RE WANT THAT THEY GET LESS MONEY !
YOU WILL MAKE THEM SELL CRAP THINGS!"
that is just a stupid fixation because i explained an idea that is totally the opposite and i am doing their interests