Malachite revolver

DeletedUser39085

Hello,

it's said we'll get malachite revolver as souvenir if we participated in speed server, i wonder where should i look to find it ?

Thank You,

l00nat33k

Pankreas PorFavor

Server has(instead of is) already been updated, so I guess I should contact support to let em know which world I want it in?

Underline is edited/added

Changelog in Arizona and Briscoe still says it's version 2.85, and the revolver is supposed to come with v2.86. I didn't bother checking other worlds, but I'd expect they're the same.
I have no idea how they will give out the malachite revolver, or if you should contact support.

Nisa

Server has(instead of is) already been updated, so I guess I should contact support to let em know which world I want it in?

Underline is edited/added

No need to guess anything. there is announcement on Event forum with all info.

asdf124

Changelog in Arizona and Briscoe still says it's version 2.85, and the revolver is supposed to come with v2.86. I didn't bother checking other worlds, but I'd expect they're the same.
I have no idea how they will give out the malachite revolver, or if you should contact support.
That isn't how you check if it is the latest update.

Check under settings."version 2.86.1"

No need to guess anything. there is announcement on Event forum with all info.
Thank you, sorry about guessing. I just haven't checked that after that announcement receiving the prizes.

DeletedUser38892

I'm still waiting for it,
I'll probably get the nobler version with engraving :D:D:D