Fort Battle, Town kick and town leave protection

DeletedUser33721

Howdy gang

We have the game rule that don't allows to leave town and don't allow to kick players from the town when they are signed for battle very long time but I still can't understand why we have this rule and what stops us from leaving town or kicking someone out of town when you or someone else is signed for battle. There is no roleplay or something else to keep this protection. Please answer why we have this protection because if I want to leave a town nobody can stop me

bosurker

I believe it is done because in the current system, movement and shooting order of players is determined via Towns that own a Fort > Alliance > Leadership. Might just be that it'd confuse the system if someone who was part of a Town that owned a Fort left, and the system would still think they get priority. Kind of a lame reason, but that'd be my guess.

DeletedUser33721

The gal or pal who leaves the town can keep the same movements if you ask me but the rule is doing more harm than helping

Pankreas PorFavor

The gal or pal who leaves the town can keep the same movements if you ask me but the rule is doing more harm than helping

agreed. it happened more than once that trolls, market thieves and similar people would join a battle after battle after battle just so they could avoid being kicked out... but with today's FFing frequency, it's not a serious issue :(

DeletedUser26820

I'd love to have this issue on Briscoe if you'd just be there at the FF.....

If you're having this issue, be blessed. It means there's activity on your server.

DeletedUser36417

i was invited to alliance.got invite,but forum links.The dude running show gave me aretty hard time claiming they only do ffing. So i want out of this alliance.how do i do that?

foscock

One very good reason why you can't leave town after signing in to a battle would be the case of a 1-person town that digs. If he leaves town, and somehow the attackers win, who owns the fort?

DeletedUser33353

i was invited to alliance.got invite,but forum links.The dude running show gave me aretty hard time claiming they only do ffing. So i want out of this alliance.how do i do that?

Since no one of note has answered, I will. Hit your town, hit town hall, hit alliance tab......find your town's name, hit the red x.

Last edited by a moderator: