Golden horse and saddle

Al35ul

Don't we think that the new set is a bit ridiculous? The bonuses are insanely stupid and it puts premium players at such a huge advantage over regular players. It literally gives over 500 skill points and over 100 attributes, and I've already seen people upgrading it like crazy. I've already talked with a few friends and quite a few of them agree that the bonuses are just stupid. Any chance of it being nerfed ?

DeletedUser6752

I see a new set that can go where the sun doesn't shine. Thanks, Inno, for paving the path a bit closer to the EXIT door.

Al35ul

It gives as many skills and attribute points as you would get by reaching 150. It took me around 4 years to get to 150 and now players can get the equivalent of that in 5 seconds

DeletedUser6752

On top of that it has an achievement attached to it - "Collect all items of the Golden Horse Set".
There's no 'collecting involved - it's just out-and-out buying with RL money. Is Inno delusional, or do they think WE are?

"Suck it, achievement chasers with no cash to burn!"

Al35ul

It completely out balances everything....as if it wasn't outbalanced enough already

Last edited:

asdf124

Don't we think that the new set is a bit ridiculous? The bonuses are insanely stupid and it puts premium players at such a huge advantage over regular players. It literally gives over 500 skill points and over 100 attributes, and I've already seen people upgrading it like crazy. I've already talked with a few friends and quite a few of them agree that the bonuses are just stupid. Any chance of it being nerfed ?
I have bought it without nuggets.

If you want the achievement, you can touch it.

I won't trust you with my golden set :p

Al35ul

If you want the achievement, you can touch it.

I won't trust you with my golden set :p

The achievement is the least of my worries, just imagine the unbalance it will cause in fort battles.

00:01 PM 26/04/2018 my last fort battle, not going to waste my time on a result that's quite predictable because of stupid sets

asdf124

The achievement is the least of my worries, just imagine the unbalance it will cause in fort battles.

00:01 PM 26/04/2018 my last fort battle, not going to waste my time on a result that's quite predictable because of stupid sets
I think I feel bad for those that upgraded it, I have no idea why they do that.

I won't upgrade mine.

Funniest thing I have seen is, some peeps are buying it for duels and upgrading it.

For 1 ap's bonus, or 2 ap's bonus.

5 aim/dodge/hp, or 9 dodge/aim/hp bonus increase.

Edit:

And then you have super collector's, those are someone you look at, " If I were in their shoes, what would I be doing."

if you ask me, those peeps are a bit interesting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35533

And then you have super collector's, those are someone you look at, ".
are there any left? There are multiple nugget only sets, out there. most collectors have set personal rules for their collections

Al35ul

It goes way over collection and the fact that it's a nugget set, it's stupidly over powered and it needs to be nerfed

asdf124

Wright set comes nowhere being as OP as the Golden set
It does, at the time.

There was NO SET that can be compared for adventures.

It was the best for chances to hit at fort fights as well.

Comparing wright plane set to this set:

Golden horsey set is auctionable,
Wright plane set was for 1500 nuggets,
Wright plane set is not auctionable,

Al35ul

Adventures were and are already unbalanced because of premium weapons, Wright only made it worse and it doesn't affected battles as much as this crap of a set would.

Comparing wright set to this set:

Golden set is a thousand times better and puts Wright set to shame, it comes nowhere near close in bonuses compared golden set, both then and now
I don't understand this crap about it being actionable when each item goes for 3+ million

DeletedUser35533

Adventures were and are already unbalanced because of premium weapons, Wright only made it worse and it doesn't affected battles as much as this crap of a set would.

Comparing wright set to this set:

Golden set is a thousand times better and puts Wright set to shame, it comes nowhere near close in bonuses compared golden set, both then and now
I don't understand this crap about it being actionable when each item goes for 3+ million
gold set does nothing for adv

asdf124

I know,I didn't say they do
I am just saying, you need to compare it at the difference of times.

They are still the best for adventures.

The difference of being able to auction em is huge, even for millions.

You can make millions yourself, from market.

It is your decision to choose whether to or not.