Question Regarding Infraction System

DeletedUser21689

Hi everyone.Been a while since i was on the forum. I'm writing regarding the infraction system. I Have'nt been able to add my thoughts to that thread because i have'nt enough of something. So i'm going to put it here in the hope it might be moved. It says there are levels of seriousness but it does'nt give you examples of what that means. level one doesn't tell you anything about what those might be. I'm not here to split hairs (promise) but was wondering what is worse than what. Thanks for your replies in advance. Olchain.

and just wondering how long you have to play before you have enough clout to post something everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Sorry, I have no idea on how infractions work.
Good luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38810

Hi everyone.Been a while since i was on the forum. I'm writing regarding the infraction system. I Have'nt been able to add my thoughts to that thread because i have'nt enough of something. So i'm going to put it here in the hope it might be moved. It says there are levels of seriousness but it does'nt give you examples of what that means. level one doesn't tell you anything about what those might be. I'm not here to split hairs (promise) but was wondering what is worse than what. Thanks for your replies in advance. Olchain.

hello, answering your question, maybe you refer to the severity levels that an infraction can have, this varies depending on the lack of rules that has been committed, it can be a slight insult, a stronger insult, or a direct insult to the moderation team, in this situation if I'm not wrong and according to the sanctions that apply to the .es server (I guess it's similar in the other servers) is this:

slight insults (in chats or telegrams) = 5 points

regular insults ("" "") = 10 points

strong insults = 15 points (3 days of penalty)

insults against the moderation team (permanent sanction and expulsion of the game)

with 15 accumulated penalty points, you are sanctioned 3 days

With 30 accumulated penalty points, they sanction you 7 - 15 days

With 50 accumulated penalty points, you are permanently sanctioned

that's in terms of sanctions for bad words

apart are the penalties for committing pushing, feeding, multi-accounts etc.

Apelatia

You can read up about the rules of the game in the link to the wiki I've pasted below. The punishment points system works in a different way to how Manfred explained it. Each time you receive a multiple of 15 in punishment points, you receive a temporary ban for five days. For example, you would receive a temporary ban if you accumulated either 15, 30 or 45 points. 50 points equals a permanent ban that is not subject to appeal. The rules set out clearly how you can avoid receiving punishment. Most of it is common sense.

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Game_Rules

Pankreas PorFavor

The rules set out clearly how you can avoid receiving punishment. Most of it is common sense.

common-sense-is-not-so-common.jpg

DeletedUser37529

May I ask please, do penalty points always stay with you as a character , or with time are the penalty points done away, what I mean is, if I receive penalty points say two years ago, do they stay with my character or do they pass away, or is every penalty point I ever receive added up into perpetuate? I am not being silly here, I read the rules, and may have overlooked it, but I can not seem to see it addressed as to the time length of penalty points lasting.

good journey with all due respect.

Nox, a.k.a. E Shrein

DeletedUser38810

You can read up about the rules of the game in the link to the wiki I've pasted below. The punishment points system works in a different way to how Manfred explained it. Each time you receive a multiple of 15 in punishment points, you receive a temporary ban for five days. For example, you would receive a temporary ban if you accumulated either 15, 30 or 45 points. 50 points equals a permanent ban that is not subject to appeal. The rules set out clearly how you can avoid receiving punishment. Most of it is common sense.

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Game_Rules

it's true, for a moment I forgot that I was on the .net server, the points I have given apply but for the server .es :)

May I ask please, do penalty points always stay with you as a character , or with time are the penalty points done away, what I mean is, if I receive penalty points say two years ago, do they stay with my character or do they pass away, or is every penalty point I ever receive added up into perpetuate? I am not being silly here, I read the rules, and may have overlooked it, but I can not seem to see it addressed as to the time length of penalty points lasting.

good journey with all due respect.

Nox, a.k.a. E Shrein

I know the answer, but I do not remember if that could be said (company policies), in case you could, that could be answered by a game operator and if you can not say, you'll have to imagine the answer :(

DeletedUser37529

Hello Manfred, I was told from reliable sources, that punishment points last a year from the time they are issued. I apologize for not updating the answer I got to my question. Cheers.