Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Greyfell

As a Saddler, I am at the point where I am making weightless leather. No other craft has put a time restriction on how many items may be crafted at one time. But this craft seems to have a restriction of one item per seven day period. Why is that?

asdf124

As a Saddler, I am at the point where I am making weightless leather. No other craft has put a time restriction on how many items may be crafted at one time. But this craft seems to have a restriction of one item per seven day period. Why is that?
Weightless leather is needed for pony express, and on other kinds of crafts. It is the same procedure for em.

Like for canned beans in field cook etc.

It was made cause making those too fast would take the challenge out of em and it wouldn't be as realistic I guess?

Also, pretty sure the dueling weapons at the time would be insane to mass produce for today's level 70(level 5 harpers axe can do up to 918 or so per hit)

So, can you see what a level 64-70 can do with that???

DeletedUser26820

I'm intrigued by this question proposed by Greyfell.

He's a Master Saddler, he's accepted the recipe and is making Weightless Leather, an item that is not auctionable, but he feels there's a time restriction on it.
Or how many can be crafted at one time.
Or that his craft, MS, has a restriction of one item per seven day period.

I'm intrigued by all of this, Greyfell. Tell us what else is slowing you down in crafting......

There is no time restrictions on any crafts in any guild EXCEPT for one in each guild......
Try crafting 90 weightless leather next time and see if there's a time penalty for it.....