Pumpkin Hunt

spankysmagicpiano

I am W1 and W12. Ever since the announcement, I have completed various jobs and not received any pumpkins.

Am I missing something? Is it actually being run on these worlds? Anyone know?

Slygoxx

It is active, the chance to find a pumpkin is quite low though. Doing 15 second jobs will generally give you the best results.

Protasov

... you will have the chance to find up to 40 of those pumpkins ...

Can you explain this a little further....does this mean:

1. You can find 40 Glowing pumpkins for the entire event? Once you hit the 40 number, even if you found them all on the same day, that's it...no more will be found.

2. You can find 40 per day of the event?

3. There are 40 different type of rewards from the Glowing pumpkins possible to be found, but you can "discover" as many as you can over the course of the event.

4. 40 is simply the number you can have in your inventory at any given time.

Mainly I guess I'm asking if the answer is #1, then if you don't find enough of the 3x special pumpkins to start the quests, you have to rely on the market to get them?

And if the answer is #1, is there any way to tell how many you have found at any given time?

Last edited:

DeletedUser36979

Can you explain this a little further....does this mean:

1. You can find 40 Glowing pumpkins for the entire event? Once you hit the 40 number, even if you found them all on the same day, that's it...no more will be found.

The answer is #1. And those that doesn't find all special pumpkins will need to buy them from others that get more than they need.

PrancingPurplePony

if you have the script tw-db ClothCalc installed [it's the first item on the list of approved scripts if I am not mistaken]

there is a tab for 'chest analyzer' that comes up in the telegrams and reports section. That will show you how many you got [after installing the script] and what was in them

Pankreas PorFavor

if you have the script tw-db ClothCalc installed [it's the first item on the list of approved scripts if I am not mistaken]

there is a tab for 'chest analyzer' that comes up in the telegrams and reports section. That will show you how many you got [after installing the script] and what was in them

If you use TW ToolKit at the same time, TW-DB chest analyzer will not work. At least that's how it behaves for me on 2 different computers in Chrome and Firefox.

DeletedUser6752

I've opened 6 pumpkins so far on AZ and the chest analyzer isn't showing any pumpkins for me.

DeletedUser17350

https://prnt.sc/hj6xsa

Looks like the support is doing a great job here on net! :D

That´s an announcement from the German worlds with the login link for a tea.

edit: Are the pumpkins active again for another day in the net worlds too?

edit: Never mind, just found a pumpkin in Colorado!

Last edited by a moderator: