What is the best way to get all 10 pieces in a set

Greetings. What is the best way to get all 10 pieces in a set. With the Oktoberfest Bavarian Set, is it possible to get to all 120 stages using the free option and using up pretzels as they come in, etc before the time runs out? Or do I need to work in certain prize pools, and therefore horde the pretzels and spend nuggets? How many nuggets does it take to get to the 120th stage and all 10 pieces? Because the time period between stages seems to be constantly increasing, it seems impossible to figure out the best strategy to use... Thanks.

DeletedUser14087

It is not necessary to use nuggets to get all the stage price rewards. To answer your question the best strategy is to only play the 9000 pretzels game and the free one,
If you play one 9000 and two free games then thats 5 points daily, 25x5 =125 points. To make 9000 pretzels daily you need to work at least 22 hours assuming you get 1000pretzals from friends. To do this get duel protection, wear your best regeneration set, get more energy premium and you will also have to use some energy buff because sleeping is not an option.
Only playing the 9000 and free game is the best way to play any event

DeletedUser35533

it is possible. you have to be online a lot, during the first days you can set it up to 3 times a day. you should also use 1500 spins everytime you do a free one and only use 9k spin when you have leftover(also good idea to save some for speed ups till the last few days so you know for sure how many more spins you need) saving automation medals from fairs and energy buffs is also a good way to set jobs at night while you sleep. have all 100 friends spots full and sending (or at least 80) it may not seem much but after 25 days the hearts/etc add up to few spins.

DeletedUser35749

it is possible. you have to be online a lot, during the first days you can set it up to 3 times a day. you should also use 1500 spins everytime you do a free one and only use 9k spin when you have leftover(also good idea to save some for speed ups till the last few days so you know for sure how many more spins you need) saving automation medals from fairs and energy buffs is also a good way to set jobs at night while you sleep. have all 100 friends spots full and sending (or at least 80) it may not seem much but after 25 days the hearts/etc add up to few spins.

I use this method and had all 10 pieces in the set with 6 days left

DeletedUser38558

spending the weekly gift of 15 nuggs saved up to buy 2 x 14 day automation and energy with buying the pretzel bag. 9k and free will give u the 120 points easy.

then do the 1500 to complete the other sets. by the time you get 120 points you should hopefully have collected all the shirts, hats and belts of the other 3 sets

DeletedUser38516

I haven't been online much and I got 120 without nuggets. Free spins and 9000 pretzel spins and the pretzel bag (2500 daily). Also some FF's and jobs as much as possible, no sleeping. KO protection helps.

Harsha..

assuming you get 1000pretzals from friends.

You can get 2500 from friends. 100 friends maximum, one can send 20 to you (100 x 20 = 2000) and when you send to them you get 5 (5 x 100 = 500). It's possible to manage your friends list in such a way that you have maximum daily senders

Add to that 2500 from pretzel bag. An average non-serious player can do 12h of jobs a day and get around 3600 (assuming a baseline of 300 per hour of work). That's 8600 pretzels you can count on. Bonus is when your world is active and has many FFs daily, one large on Az can yield up to 2700 per battle.

Getting the free set is much easier than you think. If you find you are short of time and still havent got enough points, you can focus your energy on 1500 alone and getting there will be easy.

BTW: I heard from some of my friends that if you don't "bribe" the waitress, your points for the free set get reset to zero and you have to start again. Can someone confirm if this is true?

DeletedUser38594

BTW: I heard from some of my friends that if you don't "bribe" the waitress, your points for the free set get reset to zero and you have to start again. Can someone confirm if this is true?

It's not true. You will just have to wait for another dish to be served.

asdf124

Free plate is 1 point, uncommon plate is 2 points, rare is 3, very rare is 4.

Just bribe on free.

For the pretzel event. Not bribing won’t reset. Think Easter does.

Last edited: