International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38535

Sure is only a bit of fun, dont take it too serious. Life is too short to get upset over a little online game.

Can't agree more :) But I know a lot of people are curious, like me ;) Voicing this is far from being upset :p

DeletedUser

How are things progressing? German server has announced their team of 150 including leaders on Wednesday. The sooner we know the more there's time to prepare either way (for both those that participate and those that don't).

i'm curious, how exactly do you need to prepare?

DeletedUser27568

What If I signed up with an e-mail that is no longer in use, and is different than my West e-mail? do I go to support with this? Just curious. Need to get that link for the tournament when sent..

DeletedUser8627

All players that have been selected have been sent a support ticket informing them that they have been selected to bring EN to victory.

The player list will be announced here on the forum shortly.

asdf124

All players that have been selected have been sent a support ticket informing them that they have been selected to bring EN to victory.

The player list will be announced here on the forum shortly.
This is a bit late, but can you remove players who play on other language servers?

And how is this selection process was made, cause I certainly have not gotten in and I consider myself a not so bad player in most of what I do.

Guess the hate is that much, good to know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11791

What package would suit an adventurer best? I am not familiar with a lot of the items and sets that have come out recently. Thank you for your help.

asdf124

What package would suit an adventurer best? I am not familiar with a lot of the items and sets that have come out recently. Thank you for your help.
You don't have to be an adventurer in this event.(you can select other classes as you will be a greenhorn in the event world.)

But since I have not got in and I am butt hurt due to it. I will refrain from letting you know as I may be biased due to possible server openings and I hope I can prove myself that way.

DeletedUser14087

I would also like to get a chance to participate on behalf of servers that have not filled, if possible.

DeletedUser36352

I would like to participate for other unfilled servers too, if such thing exists.
Good luck team EN, hope the best were chosen.

Senoras*B

I must say that not publishing any lists, not those who applied, or those who was selected as a leaders, to participants or those in reserve if someone isn't responding is really raising my trust to this selection. :rolleyes:

asdf124

I would like to participate for other unfilled servers too, if such thing exists.
Good luck team EN, hope the best were chosen.
I would also like to get a chance to participate on behalf of servers that have not filled, if possible.
I must say that not publishing any lists, not those who applied, or those who was selected as a leaders, to participants or those in reserve if someone isn't responding is really raising my trust to this selection. :rolleyes:

https://forum.the-west.de/index.php?threads/fk-wm-teilnehmer-für-se-dk-gesucht.75700/

According to the german forum, we can join Sweden/Denmark

This pisses me off due to fact that we weren't informed here and some wanted to join so badly. The event starts in 2 days, and the glorious announcement of whom is gonna join isn't even up.

Edit:

Registration form

fortfighter1

Has event world opened and if so my password dont work:(

The event and IFBC, Part 2 world will open and start on the 11th September 2017.

or is it that my password wont work till tomorrow?

Last edited:

DeletedUser33353

Has event world opened and if so my password dont work:(

The event and IFBC, Part 2 world will open and start on the 11th September 2017.

or is it that my password wont work till tomorrow?

I believe it is the 10th of September at the present moment. Perhaps you may wish til the 11th ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.