The American Flag (Betsy Ross flag)

• Thread starter DeletedUser29423
  • Start date

DeletedUser29423

The Young Marshall is not appearing in either Briscoe or Colorado games. He should be at the Fort Mercer location but his icon is hidden. I've done this quest before so I presume there is some kind of bug in play at this point.

DeletedUser37209

It's always been working for some people, presumably those that have done the Down With Fort Mencer quest.
Aha, so that's why I can't see the young marshal, haven't even finished "No water in Newport"...
I hope this problem will be fixed before time runs out for the Independence... questline?! :)

DeletedUser3870

Been waiting for over a week for this bug to get fixed, still not able to find young Marshall in Gavleston and World One! any help is greatly appreciated :)

DeletedUser36365

can any1 tell me how 2 get Betsy Ross flag been lookin for ages ppl are talkin about bugs nightmare tryin 2 find it thanks if yous can help

DeletedUser36365

Aha, so that's why I can't see the young marshal, haven't even finished "No water in Newport"...
I hope this problem will be fixed before time runs out for the Independence... questline?! :)
they need 2 take quests down when there is no chance of finshin them nightare when u have been runnin about for weeks lookin and there is no way of finis the quest