The West Classic - Coming Soon

DeletedUser35277

I signed the petition. We can only do tiny jobs for tiny pay. I did start late
on that server but I still don't have enough to found a town! We do need
more than 4 weeks.

TequilaJoe

How the heck do you join this world? You know you would get more players if you made it easier instead of hiding it. You should have put it on the main page to enter the worlds after you sign in. This is very poor planning on a good idea

Pankreas PorFavor

The other 5000+ players who have registered managed to find it well enough.

that notification on the login page with the link to the forum message probably helped ;)
but I admit - it is easy to ignore the login page messages, I rarely read them since they very very rarely say anything new...

DeletedUser

Sorry to gush but I have been thoroughly enjoying this trip down memory lane. I would be ecstatic if this could be extended beyond 4 weeks but totally understand if that's not possible. Personally I would not like to see this world/game modified in anyway. The challenging nature of the original game is so much more enjoyable than the newest version.

Edit:

In case anyone is interested here's a list of quests via an old The West fansite call West Stats:

https://web.archive.org/web/20081216233423/http://www.weststats.com:80/Quests/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38726

While playing classic the west, I remembered how amazing this game used to be. It is so sad that the orginal version of the game is available for only a month and the tombola simulator version is gonna be there until players get bored of it. At least we have the chance, even for a month, to enjoy this masterpiece.

I could play this for ever..... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ugh I forgot that the old game favored MOB/Horseback riding builds for leveling. I so stupidly went for quests and now I'll never catch up. With MOB/Horseback riding you hit 25-40% XP jobs almost right away. Then you get Pony Express and it's all she wrote.

I guess if you remembered or knew that to being with you had this competition in the bag from the get go.

DeletedUser15368

4aa4475b26.png

DeletedUser26820

The last time my wife held up a sign and asked, "What can you put in this hole?", she regretted talking to me instead of a parrot.....