Hi

DeletedUser38691

Just thought I'd drop by the Saloon and say howdy and set up drinks for one and all...

Just started playing this game and finding it quite fun. Any hint / tips on how to get the most out of the game really appreciated!

Pankreas PorFavor

join a town that is a part of an alliance with a significant number of players. use the in-game chat and forums for info, it is much faster than here.
another tip - don't use "off topic" part of the forum for game related topics. off topic is exactly for the opposite things, stuff that has nothing to do with the game :)

DeletedUser38691

Thanks!
I know I realised as soon as I'd posted that I'd put this in the wrong place...originally wasn't intending to ask for hints and tips in this post, was just gonna say hi...got carried away....

DeletedUser34781

Just thought I'd drop by the Saloon and say howdy and set up drinks for one and all...

Just started playing this game and finding it quite fun. Any hint / tips on how to get the most out of the game really appreciated!

just ask any questions in the saloon chat in game..most folks who see it will answer and help you. self ko if you don't like being dueled.there's my tip of the day :)