New Quest: The Heist - End Date Issue

HelenBack

I already posted this in the Beta Bug forum a moment ago but thought I'd mention it here too:
https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/quest-the-heist-end-date-issue.3059/

Quest title: The Heist (New and Repeatable) (if applicable)
- http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_114

Current situation:
- Currently states that the quest ends on November 19th, which is a Saturday. However, we need to do the last part on a Monday, and another part on a Wednesday/Friday.

Expected situation:
- The ability to do a quest without a timeturner. :)

Installed Userscripts:
- N/A

Reproduction Steps:
1. The quest starts on a Friday.
2. Complete all parts up to "The Goldschmidt Method" part which has to be done on a Wednesday/Friday.
3. This part hasn't happened yet... On Wednesday Nov 16th or Friday Nov 18th, will complete "The Goldschmidt Method".
4. Wait until Monday Nov 21st to do the last part... But can't because the quest expires on the 19th.
5. Last part: Day: Monday; Server time: 19:00 - 23:59; Place: Wealthy Mansion

Apelatia

It is the first quest which is only available to accept between the 14/11 and the 19/11. The only other time requirement(s) placed on this quest (aside from the obvious Sunday, Monday, Friday, etc.) is that the final two quests must be completed by the 01/12/16. This, therefore, is not a bug.

DeletedUser36979

If it is not a bug, then why is there a timerequirement in the corner on the quest parts other than the first? I'm currently on the part where I have to get Termite, and it says it have to be done between 11.11.2016 10.00 and 19.11.2016 00.00? I would be surprised if the quest works as intended. Time will tell... you still have time to fix it ;)

Slygoxx

It is working as intended, but you should still have plenty of time to complete the quests.

DeletedUser35101

So this quest will not be like Halloween repeatable one?!
What i mean is.. main step (The Heist) says "you have 21 days to finish THIS step" but the sub-step (Quick and smooth) - one that is required to accept and complete on monday (soonest is dated on the 21st) will not expire on the 19th? This is fixed?

Just asking.. because that happened with Halloween quest... main quest still says 30 days and can be canceled, but sub step that is finished, icon to hit complete is gone, disappeared on "main" end date of quest.

DeletedUser33353

So this quest will not be like Halloween repeatable one?!
What i mean is.. main step (The Heist) says "you have 21 days to finish THIS step" but the sub-step (Quick and smooth) - one that is required to accept and complete on monday (soonest is dated on the 21st) will not expire on the 19th? This is fixed?

Just asking.. because that happened with Halloween quest... main quest still says 30 days and can be canceled, but sub step that is finished, icon to hit complete is gone, disappeared on "main" end date of quest.

As long as you complete the first step in the allotted time frame, everyone should be able to complete the quest.