blast from the past

• Thread starter DeletedUser5238
  • Start date

DeletedUser5238

after a 4 year siesta it seems the addiction inside me that is The West has reared its ugly head again

alas my return was not greeted with the parades and offer of virgins that my ego so ardently desired ;)

seems to be a bit of a ghost town round these parts so basically just looking to touch base, any other veterans out there hiding in the woodwork and longing for a resurgence? im on Galveston, where are you? can we tear some stuff up old school style?

DeletedUser36192

after a 4 year siesta it seems the addiction inside me that is The West has reared its ugly head again

alas my return was not greeted with the parades and offer of virgins that my ego so ardently desired ;)

seems to be a bit of a ghost town round these parts so basically just looking to touch base, any other veterans out there hiding in the woodwork and longing for a resurgence? im on Galveston, where are you? can we tear some stuff up old school style?
I'm on El Dorado - it's pretty quiet but if you do stop by let me know and I can help gear you up and get you started again!

asdf124

I'm on El Dorado - it's pretty quiet but if you do stop by let me know and I can help gear you up and get you started again!
Dorado seems dead in the ff department, so not sure if he's into dueling, questing or working.

Daily ff is at w11, Dakota and maybe Colorado.

Arizona is usually dead. W12, lets just stay away from that world....

Fairbank had died out due to newer world Galveston. Pretty sure Galveston might die but depends on that community.

Al35ul

I stopped playing on Galveston a while ago when I decided to quit the game. However, I'm still sneaking around in Arizona and I can definitely help you with items if you decide to start playing on Arizona again. There are still a few of us active in TSC although I agree with what asdf said, Arizona is pretty dead. Nonetheless, I'm sure there are still lots of people who are interested in kicking it old school style :p

DeletedUser36192

sooo basically all servers are dead :D

^I'm kidding, this actually makes me really sad and further backs my stance for why migration should re-open to have at least one active server again lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul

sooo basically all servers are dead :D

Not necessarily dead as a whole, some worlds do better in some areas than others. For example, Dorado might be good in dueling but simply dead in fort fights (not sure if this is right,but it's an example)

Last edited:

Al35ul

Colorado is your best bet in all departments.

Agree, in my opinion, Colorado it's the best world on .net when it comes to fort fighting. I haven't spent lots of time dueling on Colorado but I'm sure that there is good competition.

DeletedUser15368

Colo has the best battles on any net server, 26 whole pages of duelling opponents (duel level 260), and pretty decent market prices. 10/10

DeletedUser15368

Well, another of the best things about the server is the "expanded" premium system, with no skill points buying being just one of those features. Sadly it's not compatible with almost every other world.

DeletedUser5238

jesus, post a forum topic and then disappear, what kind of noob does that? ;) real life getting in the way, nuff said, anyway judging by the replies would i be right to assume that Colorado is the best world to be on? Galveston isnt bad, 2 main factions slogging it out, FF'S are frequent and well attended, just one side doesnt seem able to adapt to new tactics, but back to Colorado, as much as i would love to head back to W1 just for the nostalgia is there a way to force migration? or do i have to wait until the game offers it? cant remember how that worked the last time i did it

DeletedUser36192

jesus, post a forum topic and then disappear, what kind of noob does that? ;) real life getting in the way, nuff said, anyway judging by the replies would i be right to assume that Colorado is the best world to be on? Galveston isnt bad, 2 main factions slogging it out, FF'S are frequent and well attended, just one side doesnt seem able to adapt to new tactics, but back to Colorado, as much as i would love to head back to W1 just for the nostalgia is there a way to force migration? or do i have to wait until the game offers it? cant remember how that worked the last time i did it
last time they offered it - haven't seen one since that one time how many darn years ago. Hope there's another one to merge some of the remaining servers together.

DeletedUser14793

ive been gone along time too, thinking of comming back but just havent made the leap yet. Wonder how many old timers i used to play with are still here?

Incase some dont remember me i ran The Hunting Party. i believe we still hold all the records for duels and duel wins :)

DeletedUser16008

Well well well, how goes it everyone ?

Been a heck of a long time, a few years by now I guess. So just reactivated a world for the fun of it The Mercenary my town is long gone but still kicking as the original 1% dgorsk here one whoop ass dueler but you guys know who defined the 1% that was the MC greatest alliance and fort fighting alliance... w10 the fort legend world where the mods duked it out with player towns... oh the fun and oh the blood it did flow.

there can be only one.

hope everyone is keeping well

DeletedUser34781

hey vic,welcome back.
its odd your toon was gone mine was still there lurking after nearly two years away myself. dunno how it happened but happy days!
lot's has changed..all the gear ...upgrades... adventures. but in the end its the same ol heads you will see still hanging on!

edit ..ah i see you said reactivated a toon..so it was was allivvveeeee.woot

happy hunting!

DeletedUser22685

Been a heck of a long time, a few years by now I guess. So just reactivated a world for the fun of it The Mercenary my town is long gone but still kicking as the original 1% dgorsk here one whoop ass dueler but you guys know who defined the 1% that was the MC greatest alliance and fort fighting alliance... w10 the fort legend world where the mods duked it out with player towns... oh the fun and oh the blood it did flow.

there can be only one.

Most of us are only sticking around out of habit. Been a long time since I actually looked into a quest, or even an update for that matter. Don't give too much credit to the Hunting Party or the Bloody Path though, both were and always will be the two biggest stat-padding njub towns in the history of The West ;)

Great to see another name from the old guard that I thought I'd seen the last of long ago!

HelenBack

there can be only one.

VICTOR!!! :D

*GLOMPS VIC!!!!* :D

OMG! I was just talking about you yesterday! That and your post about w9... I was looking for something. lol

Happy to see you have returned! I missed ya! :)

This blast from the past thread: :)
https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/memories-of-w9-legends-and-characters.50941/