Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I think our heat is hotter. And the winters. No snow to talk about. I had to go to Hokkaido for real snow again.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

That's probably a good idea. I don't think I'd prefer the heat to anything really. But here am. This place is alright in the winter, though.

asdf124

I find the cold easier to deal with than when it's hot.
I can argue that hot weather can be useful via drying keyboards of spilled beverages.....

Cooking under the sun....

Making electricity by heating salt to heat water into boiling point(check Spain's solar plants since they use salt to heat water)

DeletedUser

asdf pls get your counts right.

Also on topic, I can definitely deal with heat a lot better than the cold, which leads me to question why on Earth I'm living in the UK.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

See, I like the cold better. Let's me wear my jackets and I can be comfortable under my Korean blanket.

DeletedUser31931

That's pretty much my view. If you're too cold you can add layers but if you're too hot you can only take layers off up to a certain point.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

And water consumption jumps way up when you are in the hot lands, causing you to retire to the facilities more often, wasting even more time.

asdf124

I agree that I don't like heat as much as I like cold.

However, swimming in the beach usually has at least 20 Centigrade for normal people.

DeletedUser31931

Swimming is indeed one of those things that is better when it's nice and hot and sunny. Point scored for the hot. That said, you can only going skiing when it's cold. Plus, snow capped mountains look way more beautiful. So yet more points for the cold.