What world is currently the most active one?

DeletedUser15368

It's difficult to say unless you create an account on each server and look at the last page on the rankings to see how many active accounts there are. Feel free to do that yourself...

https://www.the-west.net/?page=register&mode=choose_world

This gives you an indication of the number of accounts ever created on a server, but not the actual number of active players. For example, it says that Colorado has 43069 players, but in reality it has 1725 active accounts according to the rankings. The newer servers will have more active accounts, but the quality of gameplay is lower. Still better than all the dead servers from Colorado and up, I guess.

I recommend Galveston if you want to start fresh though, since it's the newest one and people are still lower levels. only ~3-4k active players though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34295

Arizona and Briscoe started in 2010?! Wow, now I feel super old.

asdf124

@lulu it is the accumulated number of accounts made.(43k for Colorado)

El dorado has it at 111k!

DeletedUser22685

@lulu it is the accumulated number of accounts made.(43k for Colorado)

El dorado has it at 111k!

Not sure when they started showing it like that, I know it used to actually be accurate. I guess it was probably when they replaced the number when you hover over each world with "Highly Populated" etc.

DeletedUser36192

Lmao, yeah. ED is hopefully not the most active server left....
only somewhere between 1400-1500 actual accounts left (1400 is already lvl 1 accounts but not active in reality). So i'd say about 1000 active accounts at best.

DeletedUser15368

They should try an experiment to see if it increases the number of active players that stick around on a server, no tombolas on Galveston. :p

DeletedUser36192

If there were no tombolas there i'd 100% join. I miss old school duelling and fortfighting using shop gear.

DeletedUser22685

If there were no tombolas there i'd 100% join. I miss old school duelling and fortfighting using shop gear.

They'd never do it, unfortunately. Even though the server would undoubtedly be much more popular, it wouldn't be active enough to bring in more nugget revenue than a less populated server with tombolas. Inno knows that, and at this point it seems that they're unlikely to sacrifice profit for player enjoyment in any area of the game.