Introductions

WanderingStranger

Welcome to Galveston everyone. I am your unofficial greeter, WS.

A little bit about me. I have over 5.5 years playing. For the last 2.5 or so I have been a pure builder and generally retired. I am going to start fort fighting again on this world and for the first time ever I may even try some dueling.

See you on the battlefield,
WanderingStranger

One Armed Ninja

Hello Stranger, you look a little lonely over here.

I could say I've been playing longer than you, but while I would be technically correct I'd also be lying out of my arse at the same time. Let's see what a couple of old timers can make out of this world.

Who knows, maybe someone else will even respond here?
~OAN

asdf124

I am just farming the new world, so don't bother with an invite, once a day is how much my activity in Galveston.(0.5-30 min)

DeletedUser36192

Hello Stranger, you look a little lonely over here.

I could say I've been playing longer than you, but while I would be technically correct I'd also be lying out of my arse at the same time. Let's see what a couple of old timers can make out of this world.

Who knows, maybe someone else will even respond here?
~OAN

well glad to see this means after your return to w12 you've continued to play!

Also nice to see you spreading your wings Wandering!

Not on this server yet but we'll see if it's good maybe i'll come round.

DeletedUser15368

Not on this server yet but we'll see if it's good maybe i'll come round.

It will only get good if:
1. People actually join the server, there's less than 1000 active players
2. Tombolas don't come here

DeletedUser38372

A Big Hello

Hello all im new to this game but have played similar games for quite a few years, also in the over 50s bracket :rolleyes:

Regards Ivor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to all,

My name is MadHatter007, sometimes known as MH, mad, hatter, crazy!

I play on several other worlds and duel on most of them. I am currently fort fighting on this world.

If you see me in game send me a friend invite! :p

DeletedUser

I am R.H.Stogus, a relatively new player compared to the rest of you. I am roughly level 25 ish and still going up. I rarely do duels. I prefer doing quests, jobs, and fort fighting. I plan on playing this game as much as possible.

:D

DeletedUser38371

Hello, I'm Blurryface and I just started playing about three days ago, maybe four. I'm level 16, almost 17. I rarely do duels, I usually just do fortfighting, quests, and jobs. I'm really enjoying this game so far! :laugh:

DeletedUser24736

higher forms of interactive graphics cost more time and money, but it would be worth it to have something like fiesta online, with a western theme, so have more than a paper doll effect on gearing, without the doll. if nothing else we can at least bump up the character page a little.

i know we have a page for ideas, but i'm just trying to build some incentives to increase activity and players

DeletedUser38800

It will only get good if:
1. People actually join the server, there's less than 1000 active players
2. Tombolas don't come here

How do you see how many active players there are on a server?

Returning player. Last played in November of 2010. Already have a town that I've been slaving away and plan on networking more. Relearning all the ropes if anyone wants to join me, feel free to add me or my town councillors to your friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

How do you see how many active players there are on a server?
You can make an estimate by opening the player rankings and going to the last page, then scrolling forwards until you find the point where the players stop being level 1 and/or townless.

DeletedUser26820

You can make an estimate by opening the player rankings and going to the last page, then scrolling forwards until you find the point where the players stop being level 1 and/or townless.

And then multiplying that number by 0.3. 30% of what is there is "active", but then "active" is a relative and subjective term.

DeletedUser22685

And then multiplying that number by 0.3. 30% of what is there is "active", but then "active" is a relative and subjective term.
Yeah, that's why I said that it'd be an estimate. Probably easier to just assume there's not many and leave it at that.

DeletedUser38800

That's to bad. I've been dinking around scoping out ghost towns, there seems to be so many

DeletedUser38820

Hi I'm Amarythl and only started playing a few weeks ago.

I am currently looking for friends so feel free to send me a friend invite.

Tucker Blue

i wanna go fast on 2 wheels! that IS me in my signature link. i like to rock. Power metal is the greatest music on the planet! \m/ O.O \m/ Woooooooooooooo! i have a town in Galveston named Obsidian Freespeak. It rocks! We're 3 months from top 10, sooner if we get more members. i own a 2015 Giant Glory 0 with Kashima Fox 40 and a custom built 2017 Transition Triple. i like to shred. My shins are like cheese graters. i didn't realise shin bones were supposed to be smooth until i was in my early 20s. My main inspirations are ninjas, boobs and explosions. i'm a drug fueled, narcissistic, sociopath Scorpio born in the year of the tiger. i also like short walks on the beach and enjoy swing music. The shooter on the grassy knoll was dead and buried before Johnny was cold, there IS a dark side of the moon and trying to make black holes by ramming atoms together at light speed sounds like a pretty stupid idea to me. Holaaaaa! :D