Website TW-DB.info - English support

Protasov

I love cloth calc, and it really has opened up some of the game to me that I enjoy.

Here is my in-depth, highly critical, extremely important and high priority fix that is needed however:

When viewing the items in the market, the little red ribbon that flags an item that you don't currently possess, the hover text is as follows:

"this item you have not yet"

Now, I suppose if you are Yoda, that is just fine, but lacking a comma.

I guess it should probably state something such as:

"item not currently owned"

or

"buy this you dummy, because you don't have it yet"

Or something along those lines.

DeletedUser34295

I vote for this one as well! :p

Also, I once again got one of those "Injected function"-something errors, this time regarding all clothes in the Party Set.
Is this just some random error on my end?

Also, after my latest report of the incorrect calculation compared to in-game ClothCalc, I've found that it's more than just that one job where this applies.
But I'm assuming that posting all of the different jobs and clothes aren't going to help?
I think it might be related to the Party Set, but I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abydos1

I vote for this one as well! :p

Also, I once again got one of those "Injected function"-something errors, this time regarding all clothes in the Party Set.
Is this just some random error on my end?

Also, after my latest report of the incorrect calculation compared to in-game ClothCalc, I've found that it's more than just that one job where this applies.
But I'm assuming that posting all of the different jobs and clothes aren't going to help?
I think it might be related to the Party Set, but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah, I get the same issue when I click on the 'Construction' job clothing. Also, the speed issues are still unaddressed with this gg set being prioritized even though it is crap since it isn't level dependent. Probably the same issue why it is inaccurate for some jobs. Hope it gets fixed eventually but at least it works for XP again...oh btw happy 25th birthday Wondertje! :D

passari

I love cloth calc, and it really has opened up some of the game to me that I enjoy.

Here is my in-depth, highly critical, extremely important and high priority fix that is needed however:

When viewing the items in the market, the little red ribbon that flags an item that you don't currently possess, the hover text is as follows:

"this item you have not yet"

Now, I suppose if you are Yoda, that is just fine, but lacking a comma.

I guess it should probably state something such as:

"item not currently owned"

or

Or something along those lines.

One thing too:

If you have only upgraded item, you get this text little red text "new" in market. Only way, what I know, is always search and check is this (upgraded) item in my backpack or not.

I know, it's not straighforward to change this thing because of different tags, but can you do it?

DeletedUser37191

One thing too:

If you have only upgraded item, you get this text little red text "new" in market. Only way, what I know, is always search and check is this (upgraded) item in my backpack or not.

I know, it's not straighforward to change this thing because of different tags, but can you do it?

You think showing the "new" warning is the bug? It is a new item!:p
The weird thing is when this happens:
img

passari

You think showing the "new" warning is the bug? It is a new item!:p
The weird thing is when this happens:
img

No, not a bug. It's feature ;)

I know these are different items.

And what we see in image, is one thing too what I want to avoid, too.

DeletedUser35120

Do you want the "New" tag feature in the market items to be removed altogether or just remove it when you have an upgraded version of it?

DeletedUser35120

Hmm, well that is indeed possible to be implemented, but I think it will consume quite some amount of memory (for the upgraded items check on your inventory) each time you open the market... :(

DeletedUser34295

You know when you open your travelling merchant or the market, there's a little golden star-ish thing that tells you which jobs that item will add points to if you purchase it.

Would it be possible to make those calculations also take your custom made calculations into consideration - such as my duelling formula or FF formula that I've made myself and added? That would be really nice :)

DeletedUser34084

Uhm, for some reason the clothcalc userscript is overwriting "Game.version" and sets it to 2.25. Could this be fixed?

Protasov

anyone else having problems updating clothing calculator

Yes, the main cloth calc import script has not worked for me since the latest update.

It is interesting to note that the "Shops import script" and the "Alliance import script" are both working fine.

DeletedUser34295

Also, the import with the little red/green button in inventory is updating when needed. It's only the main import that seems broken.

Abydos1

Where is tw-db guy?

Also, the import with the little red/green button in inventory is updating when needed. It's only the main import that seems broken.

Yeah, but it still isn't accurate with the speed set...does the tw-db guy even come here anymore to see our bug reports? I admit I have been dealing with it though it would be nice for the importer to work again at least if can't fix the accuracy of the calculator right away...best of luck.

DeletedUser38320

Wondertje - I'm sorry but whereabouts is this red/green button are you referring to? I can't seem to find it....

I keep getting "TypeError: data.solved is undefined" and it refers me to line 89, which is:

for(var i=0;i<data.solved.length;i++) { var id=data.solved.id; q.push(id); if(known[id] || !TWDBI.EW) continue; var x = data.solved, w = x.questRewards || [], o = x.questRewardsOptions || {};

Mind you, I have absolutely no knowledge of javascript so couldn't say what any of the above means.

DeletedUser34295

When you open the calculator, it's placed just above where you click to choose a job in the list. If it's red your inventory isn't updated and when clicking it, it will update. So far that has worked fine for me. Main import is still broken.