new Sleepyhead items

• Thread starter DeletedUser23252
  • Start date

DeletedUser23252

right now we are missing a sleepyhead riding animal and pants. so two new simple mid-level(50) quests for a big fluffy sheep and leggings. the quests can be determined later if people are interested completed sleepy set

DeletedUser26820

Ditto here, but only if the leggings/pants are made out of lambs wool.
And absolutely no silk. Silk is not allowed.

DeletedUser35533

also maybe change chamber pot to something classy (bedtime story book?)

DeletedUser36192

What additional benefit would the two new items possibly include?
I would honestly really like it if one of the two could possibly include a large HP bonus for regen reasons - cause at the moment using bass reeves and collin weapon set i get a 40% bonus and lots of HP as well which makes it more beneficial for me to use those two sets mixed than it does to use the sleepyhead set.

but two new hard quests maybe to get the items would be awesome!

DeletedUser37186

well this is 2 years later... and no update on the set for finishing it... it would be really nice to finish it...
but my idea for the riding.. i would consider like a rocking horse toy or a white fluffy sheep.. and for pants i do like the idea of some wooly pants..
change chamber pot to a story book is a good idea :)
i hope they still working on finishing it ... ty

DeletedUser33353

well this is 2 years later... and no update on the set for finishing it... it would be really nice to finish it...
but my idea for the riding.. i would consider like a rocking horse toy or a white fluffy sheep.. and for pants i do like the idea of some wooly pants..
change chamber pot to a story book is a good idea :)
i hope they still working on finishing it ... ty

Since Day of the Dead achievement is still not fixed, I can almost say that this set will stay as it is. Pity, so many things to do....
On the good note, another tombola is coming your way ;)

Slygoxx

Yes, because of course adding a new item is on the same level as granting everyone an achievement. You truly have a tremendous insight in our development process Kidd :)

DeletedUser33353

Yes, because of course adding a new item is on the same level as granting everyone an achievement. You truly have a tremendous insight in our development process Kidd :)

LOL, no.....I do not. But when events get released without old achievements getting fixed, I question if anyone in YOUR development process really knows what is going on. ;)

But, we both digress from the topic at hand....Sleepyhead items I believe was the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37186

So why cant this set be finished. the holiday got finished but the sleepy cant?

DeletedUser26820

Please don't hold me to exact numbers, but when the Sleepyhead weapon set gives an additional 10% regen to the set, the Collin's weapon set gives 20%.
Sleepyhead clothing? The Black Friday jacket gives 15% regen as a stand alone item.
Sleepyhead shoes? The Soccer shoes give 21% regen as a stand alone item.

But it would be nice to see the set completed, if for nothing else that the set be collected and for collectors.
It's not mandatory that every "named" set have a total of 10 items, if 6 for gear + 2 for riding/product + 2 for weapon set, but it is nice for the condemned and unwanted collectors of the game.

Development Proceless but still Striving,

DeletedUser37186

ye for those that dont have the black friday jacket aand soccer shoes.. they dont get as much regen.. A full set would be really nice. hope to see it finished ty

DeletedUser38879

A fluffy sheep for this set is a brilliant idea! Chamber pot makes sense though - no indoor plumbing on the prairie. Of course a pair of silky pajama pants would be great.

EDIT: Ok I've pitched this idea to the social media team and they like it a lot. I'm going to draft a questline for sleepy pants and a sleepy mount.

This is a great idea William!

Last edited by a moderator: