New world

DeletedUser34408

The 1095 nuggets comes from the 5th day login bonus over a 1 year period, 365 days per year divide by 5 days = 73 x 15 nuggets, which gives a total of 1095 nuggets per year from daily login bonus. Two chances of redeeming login bonus nuggets, Buckley's and none.

DeletedUser30417

Jeez, asdf.... I was kidding with Sarg, and it appears he took it as so. Maybe you can to if you think I insulted "For the time he spent, he feels such compensation is wanted.
You do understand there's a difference between "wanted" compensation and "warranted" compensation? Good.

So for grins, let's do your math....
If I had toons on 6 worlds, at your stated 1095 nuggets per year, that's 1095 x 6 toons = 6570 nuggets per year for all my toons.
As The West is celebrating it's 8th birthday, we'll use max case and say all 6 of my toons played all 6 servers for the full 8 years. That's now 6570 x 8 = 52,560 nuggets.

Hence, my reply to Sarg's post was in full jest. Not to offend you and bring up the topic of nugget compensation.

Forgive me Helen, but as asdf drug you unnecessarily into the conversation, we'll use you as an example:
15 toons x his we don't know where he gets it but 1095 nuggets per year x 8 full years playing all 15 of those toons on each server, which I doubt, but is best case as we all know all 15 servers haven't been open for 8 years = 131,400 nuggets.

If you're offering quantifiable nugget compensation, asdf, I'll take it. Bank of Briscoe, deposited at FoD :)

But I'm off subject.... This has nothing to do with the opening of a new world.....

Nice calculation, but you get the log in nuggets only once per account every 5 days. Because only 1 world gets the nuggets and the rest get bonds instead. So a player with a single world gets annually as many nuggets as a player with multiple worlds.

The only way to get the free nuggets on every world would be to have different accounts on each and every world you play on. But then you would not get any compensation at all if worlds merge.

DeletedUser15302

I can't log into this new world it shows up in the list but just crashes everytime I try, can anyone else?

DeletedUser37520

I can't log into this new world it shows up in the list but just crashes everytime I try, can anyone else?

Try Google Chrome, works for me. Mozilla Firefox however doesn't seem to work, which is unfortunate since that's where I've all my scripts.

DeletedUser37709

Try Google Chrome, works for me. Mozilla Firefox however doesn't seem to work, which is unfortunate since that's where I've all my scripts.

"Error:
Your saved session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again."

Not gonna change browsers for this tho.
Hope Inno fixes it soon.

DeletedUser15302

Yeahhh, not a terribly huge fan of chrome, I'll just wait, if you guys want my nuggets then make this Firefox friendly.

DeletedUser37520

Yeahhh, not a terribly huge fan of chrome, I'll just wait, if you guys want my nuggets then make this Firefox friendly.
Firefox works for me now, so try it again. Gotta say, Firefox works way better than Chrome with the game in general. Not even the chat worked properly.