Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Abydos1

Oh you mean the tlinget dancer weapon set...yeah, well event winners always get something that overpowers and after all they are paying for it so they should have something really good. Well, good thing there is only one winner per world...the rest of us still get the Raven bow which isn't too bad so I'm fine with it.

DeletedUser26820

I won't use it if requested...

I would never request that, asdf. EVERY toon on EVERY server had the same exact opportunity to win it.
So I was just commenting on how "sweet" that set is relative to other event sets, as I've seen you utilize it.

I've never heard a toon say, "Hey, I'm only at this adventure to lose and get 50vps for my participation and time."

For those that win event sets, you didn't win it to not use it to maximize your rewards for time invested in the game.

Now I have to hide in shame at adventures as my Manitu's has been shamed by Tinglet's :)

asdf124

No, no they didn't.

They might if it was eggs(without the special offer of course egg with purchase of nuggets)

So, your correct.

They may have better chances in older worlds than newer worlds.

The Tlingit I am using isn't its maximum potential. I lost a bunch due to njubs with it or it's hard navigation by using phone which is my handicap in adventures.

Not to mention frustration of no matter how hard you try meeting your daily quota of loot chests, it seems so random and too much luck into it. Deserving players are neglected due to not getting a loot chest as often as njubs do.

Edit: only 1 request was made, it got accepted and that player thinks event weapons should be banned from adventures. It would be fair for most players, however, not to those who just utilized the new weapons versus the old event sets.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33353

Meh, either way.....gratz to the ones that pays for the event weapons to keep this time waster of a game stumbling along.
And yes, I am jealous ;)

DeletedUser15368

When those with the ability to pay more real money, can do so, and get huge benefits for doing that, your game is bad. Nothing in this game is based on actual skill, it's entirely luck based or based on the player's ability to pay real money.

Adventurers are no different.

DeletedUser35533

12 + worlds and sometimes it takes 20+ minutes to find a match and then someone quits.
Untitled.png

DeletedUser36192

12 + worlds and sometimes it takes 20+ minutes to find a match and then someone quits.
View attachment 1768
one of the reasons i couldn't stand to play adventures and aim for the 1000 adventures completed achievement. Just takes way too long.
Sidenote: i've heard that if it doesn't start in under 5mins just close and then re-try again and it should be faster (seems to have worked ok for me) but i don't know how legit this method is.

Senoras*B

Some feedback about new adventure updates. I didn't found any update related feed back topic, is there one?
Da Twista said:
Adventure skill balancing
Some adventure abilities appeared to be too weak, so they were chosen very seldom by players. After a lot of testing we have strengthened them as follows:
  • Barrel Roll was buffed with a longer duration, but also a higher cooldown time
  • Inspire was buffed from 5% damage, increased to 20%
  • Eagle Eye was buffed from 50% higher accuracy to 75% and from 20% critical hit chance to 50%

I think these updated skills are still too weak or in most cases it's still better to shoot twice (use regular shooting and snake/quick shot) you will most likely do more damage instead of use inspire/eagle eye. And often it's more important to take heal or snare. Moving at same turn there is really low benefit to use this skills.
I would use these updated skills only special cases and will continue to advice new players not to use these because there is 3 better alternative skills to choose.
-Eagle eye only if I need to go to bank/saloon and to try to snipe people at mill.
-Inspire to use only at lower level/HP person who has bad gun and he needs to go to mill. He/she should stay at hidden and boost his team mates.
-Barrels I have use only once, there is potential to use it as movent blocker but i think it it's still too weak.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35533

am I wrong or did this update not happen "It was not possible to shoot at players on the mill when standing on the bank, but players on the saloon were able to shoot at enemies on the mill. This resulted in a small advantage for team red, because usually its players keep the saloon in the first rounds. We have slightly reduced the obstacle of the carriage's handle in the near of the bank in order to tackle this issue"

DeletedUser24683

am I wrong or did this update not happen "It was not possible to shoot at players on the mill when standing on the bank, but players on the saloon were able to shoot at enemies on the mill. This resulted in a small advantage for team red, because usually its players keep the saloon in the first rounds. We have slightly reduced the obstacle of the carriage's handle in the near of the bank in order to tackle this issue"
Before update it was possible to shoot on the mill in some fields at the bank. I didn't notice any change after update as well.

ScarletKisses

Ive played few adventures now with the new changes... and to be honest I cant really notice any difference with shooting from the bank to the mill.. still not good LOS