Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser35003

i know you can have 2 different toon names as long as they arent on the same world.... is there a feature that prevents both toons from signing up for advents at the same time? i.e. playing yourself? a few folks seem suspicious

foscock

Banned
I don't think it is prevented - I've seen someone do it and I've done it accidentally. IMO it should be prevented.

asdf124

Bannable? It more annoying then an exploit.

It could be used to gain something, but there are more complexity to it due to people playing with same IP address. So, such issue cannot be solved for peeps with multiple user names or those who are playing the game in same house etc.

Deleted User - 3853873

have they ever said again when they will make a new map for this,I quit playing for awhile and was hoping there would be one by now.i figured i would try to get that dang horse again,bad luck with geting any chest to even try for it lol

DeletedUser37897

I have trouble logging in Adventures for 2 days, anyone meet similar problem?

DeletedUser38231

Yes, same issue Little bear. Getting an endless "connecting to server" when going into adventures. This has been going on since yesterday so can't get in to do a mulit-player adventure since. Tried closing browsers, using a different machine and with both Firefox and chrome latest versions (was working fine until 2 days ago).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Same here, LB and UG.
Pissing me off, but if everyone's having the same issue, it applies to all equally and is setting no one back.
A spur in the buttocks indeed.

asdf124

Yes, same issue Little bear. Getting an endless "connecting to server" when going into adventures. This has been going on since yesterday so can't get in to do a mulit-player adventure since. Tried closing browsers, using a different machine and with both Firefox and chrome latest versions (was working fine until 2 days ago).

Have you tried a proxy server?

DeletedUser26820

Adventure server still down :(
I use Firefox as my browser and have not changed anything with my hardware since adventures started.

asdf124

Adventure server still down :(
I use Firefox as my browser and have not changed anything with my hardware since adventures started.

Try chrome?

I'll ask zizi if he's still playing. I can play using a phone though.

DeletedUser26820

Adventures back up and running with no change on my end.
All's well in the world once again :)

DeletedUser26820

For all the toon's that have cried and complained and pissed and moaned and quit and didn't like seeing me in adventures with my Manitu's, wait until you see what the Tinglet's owners can do.

I'm no longer the "bad guy" or OP in an adventure :)

asdf124

For all the toon's that have cried and complained and pissed and moaned and quit and didn't like seeing me in adventures with my Manitu's, wait until you see what the Tinglet's owners can do.

I won't use it if requested but if I deem it necessary for balance. Request gets denied.

I will do a giveaway of 100 loot for eligible players in w11.

Abydos1

Raven Bow?

You talking about the Raven bow right? Well, I think it just a slight balance in comparison to those who use Level 1 Outlaw Guns. I wouldn't say that it is extremely dominant like the main event prizes like the Manitu, Wild Bill, etc...the thing I really want to know is how a player like Vishnubro can get a critical hit pretty much on demand and dodge every shot with any weapon he chooses. I am glad they finally introduced a weapon for adventures in this latest event and gave us non OG rifle users like me a fighting chance...oh btw I don't quit out on anybody no more so hoping others do the same and just accept the uneven matchups that inno loves to set up for us. Best of luck you all and enjoy...

asdf124

You talking about the Raven bow right? Well, I think it just a slight balance in comparison to those who use Level 1 Outlaw Guns. I wouldn't say that it is extremely dominant like the main event prizes like the Manitu, Wild Bill, etc...the thing I really want to know is how a player like Vishnubro can get a critical hit pretty much on demand and dodge every shot with any weapon he chooses. I am glad they finally introduced a weapon for adventures in this latest event and gave us non OG rifle users like me a fighting chance...oh btw I don't quit out on anybody no more so hoping others do the same and just accept the uneven matchups that inno loves to set up for us. Best of luck you all and enjoy...

He is talking about the newest event weapon set 365-385 for my level

DeletedUser11353

No he is talking about Tlingit Dancer's set which was given to event winners on each server.. The set is sick and rest of event winners sets look like crap compared to it, that's all. Every event is getting more pay to win obviously, Inno doesn't care about improving the game and getting more people to play as long as existing people are stupid enough to spend so much on crappy events.

Last edited by a moderator: