st patricks day

DeletedUser37321

Are there any quests for st patrick's day? I remember something about all the green cloths. Can some one refresh my memory about this? thanks

DeletedUser37321

does anyone have any more info? Like does anyone remember what you need to do or is there a link on tw-db somewhere for the quests? thanks

DeletedUser37321

thanks anny, thats the info i was looking for. Isnt there some jobs to do that drop st pat stuff also?

DeletedUser928

In the beta world my new character started getting all the st pat stuff... I have gotten half of the set now in a few days.. IMHO its a complete waste of a set.. since I have gotten the set on both Dakota and El ... But I am still not big enough to use them lol.. years later ;)

Rock4man

In the beta world my new character started getting all the st pat stuff... I have gotten half of the set now in a few days.. IMHO its a complete waste of a set.. since I have gotten the set on both Dakota and El ... But I am still not big enough to use them lol.. years later ;)

:rolleyes:

And even on the worlds when I can use them, they hardly ever are the chosen items for the job!

DeletedUser33353

they should be used after you queue the job. put on best clothes, queue jobs, put on st.patrick's set - enjoy the bonus.

They are a nice set for the bonus, but leaves a little to be desired in the dueling defense. If one is on a ko break, or townless they are hard to beat.

DeletedUser

and There is no trading an/or selling of the almost complete set ( as I am only level29 and unable to get the quest) I am just missing the 3 items

Snr Sarg

it's a toss up between St Pats Set or Juans Set, or full AQ set for some jobs.

I've been favouring Juan's set recently for the drop rate and cash bonus.

But, should only be employed when under KO protection, any other time you should be in defence gear and nothing else.

Deleted User - 3853873

for the ones that think they are worthless the horse is nice at lv 35 a 150 speed horse.im just kinda disappointed that its not a repeatable quest like other holidays.i only play one toon so nothing for me to do on st pattys day lol